IKTS Week 20

OMG - that could have been so expensive!!! My banker - 2-0 to Chelsea was correct (6 Points) and my insurance 0-0 Boro was correct result (2 Points) - except I mixed the symbols up and had Chelsea as Insurance and Boro as Banker - getting 3 points and 4 Points - losing 1 point overall - but if Boro (my least confident selection) had finished in anything other than a draw - that was my Banker Bonus gone - phew ..... I escaped there!!!!!! Some good scores out there this week!! Spreadman clear at the top again and topnotch falls to 3rd

POSPLAYERPTSTWBB
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif1 (1)spacer.gifspreadman208+18+4
spacer.gif
green_arrow.gif2 (3)spacer.gifruscoman192+11+4
spacer.gif
red_arrow.gif3 (2)NEWC2.giftopnotchbloke189+2+4
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif4 (4)spacer.gifwinbet169+17+4
spacer.gif
red_arrow.gif5 (4)ASNL2.gifmeatman166+14+4
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif6 (6)ASNL2.gifgotafancy?158+11+4
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif7 (7)WHAM2.giffriskyfitz1450+1
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif8 (8)spacer.gifmaboo138+8+4
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif9 (9)LVPL2.gifworkingforthee..130+7+1
spacer.gif
green_arrow.gif10 (11)LVPL2.gifdavidmphill126+15+4
spacer.gif
red_arrow.gif11 (10)spacer.giffootie_addict120+8+1
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif12= (12)LVPL2.gifstereoman1030+4
spacer.gif
green_arrow.gif12= (13)spacer.gifvaliant23103+6+1
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif14 (14)SLND2.gifgrundy98+4+4
spacer.gif
green_arrow.gif15 (17)MANU2.gifjohnben3389+11+4
spacer.gif
red_arrow.gif16= (15)LVPL2.gifkevsul85+5+4
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif16= (16)MANU2.gifllanitotaylor85+60
spacer.gif
red_arrow.gif18 (17)spacer.gifajcairns82+4+3
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif19 (19)CHEL2.gifsportking81+60
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif20 (20)spacer.gifindigolion79+60
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif21 (21)MANU2.gifjonnyrushton78+60
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif22 (22)BOLT2.gifbp74+60
spacer.gif
green_arrow.gif23 (24)spacer.gifmattp10064+60
spacer.gif
red_arrow.gif24 (23)spacer.gifgazabroad63+1+1
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif25 (25)spacer.gifrtb14762+60
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif26= (26)MANU2.gifapplecrumble60+60
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif26= (26)TOTT2.gifbillyhills60+60
spacer.gif
black_arrow.gif28 (28)MANU2.gifjeffers56+60

Re: IKTS Week 20 Finally I nail my banker, for about the last 6 weeks I would be 1 goal out, e.g. predict a 2-0 win and it ends 3-0. Will have to see if I can catch the top 3 now, well would be in 3rd but for ruscoman joining the party. Lucky there Gotafancy.

Re: IKTS Week 20 :welcome Ruscoman, (socky?),to the IKTS Punter's Lounge league. :) I'm back in to the top twenty again,.... hmmm.....out of 82,613 competitors,...... and I still struggle to turn in a profit.....:\ Well done, GAF, some you win........ :clap for Winbet, and top 6 still have max banker points..... Now watch me go ar*e up..... :unsure

Re: IKTS Week 20

OMG - that could have been so expensive!!! My banker - 2-0 to Chelsea was correct (6 Points) and my insurance 0-0 Boro was correct result (2 Points) - except I mixed the symbols up and had Chelsea as Insurance and Boro as Banker - getting 3 points and 4 Points - losing 1 point overall - but if Boro (my least confident selection) had finished in anything other than a draw - that was my Banker Bonus gone - phew ..... I escaped there!!!!!!
justice was done.................................:ok

Will have to see if I can catch the top 3 now, well would be in 3rd but for ruscoman joining the party.
Sorry about that winbet! I joined as i thought socky one of my workmates was gonna join but looks like after requesting an invite he hasn't bothered.:loon Banker spot on saved me from an otherwise poor week. Good luck to everyone for tomorrows matches.:ok

The week after I mention the same kind of thing' date=' I lost my Banker :lol:lol[/quote'] Chelsea are by no means invincible, and to me there do not appear to be any 'stand out' ITKS banker choices today. I feel that a few banker bonuses will make an early New Year exit in the next couple of days.....:unsure Mine included.......:spank

Re: IKTS Week 20 That could prove to be a good call, Russ...I am still in a bit of a quandary as to whether Chelsea can avoid a draw, (or loss!!), at West Ham, or Fulham can deal with Sunderland. The other 'Big 4' have trying engagements with no clear outcome.....oh for a crystal ball that works.....:lol I have so far avoided using an away team as a banker...but there doesn't appear to be any clear cut home winners this week..... :unsure :hope