• 20:00 Betfred $500 Satellite Players Freeroll
    • From 00:00 Various Golden Palace Freerolls
    • From 00:00 Various Paradise Poker Freerolls

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 31st December** Well I'm doing a Frisky today - registered for William Hill but once again I'll be in the pub by 2pm! :loon I'm hoping to be back in time to register for the SO $2000 that starts at 6pm, but we'll see. :ok Roll on Thursday when I return to work and get off this drinking malarky!!!:lol Good luck to you all and a Happy New Year!!:cheers

Re: **Poker Saturday 31st December**

I'm in too!
Were you Hodge002? If so you went out in 597th. You beat 403 people - over 40% of the field :ok That's a great first effort :ok So your target next time you play in this should be to beat more that 403 people :ok Do you want to copy and paste the hand that knocked you out (go to hand history from within the software) - we can have a look and see if there was anything you could (or should) have done differently. It's important to examine your game and learn from your mistakes (and we all make lots of them - it's the nature of poker!!) :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 31st December** Jinx number 2 ? I'm out at 112 . :ok :ok :ok Just kidding there . :loon :loon :loon 88 vs 99 there . Unlucky there . Didn't expect the opposition to catch a pair of 9s on his BB . :@ :@

I'll come and have a look in. Hope you fare better than GaF when I watched him! :$

Re: **Poker Saturday 31st December** Couple of possible value tournys tonight: Betfair £15k Guaranteed @ 8pm. Entry is £50+£5 but I'd be surprise if there's more than 300 tonight (63 at the moment) so could be good value. Ladbrokes cruise freezeout @ 9.20pm. Entry $100+$9 - One festival ticket (worth $5.5k for every 55 entrants). I played in this last night and there were only 39 entrants (came 10th). With it being NYE I'd expect a similar number or less.