• 18:30 NordicBet $5000 Freeroll
    • 18:45 Ladbrokes Christmas Cruise Cracker
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 BetonBet $5000 Christmas Freeroll
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 Party Poker High Flier

Re: **Poker Friday 30th December** :) out of blue square booster in 4th and safety net in 9th:) really happy with how i played, playing both final tables in tandem and going out on the river in the blue square for $14. was going really well in the safety net but made a big error with around 50 places left which put me in last pos with only 1000 chips. remarkbly i got back to 100k plus on the final table before going out weakly. oh and all this with my 5mth old son on my knee:ok our lass went out about 10mins into tourney.. also good luck to al who is still there:hope

Re: **Poker Friday 30th December**

AL' date=' that knob sitting next to you has put me on tilt and I'm not even playing!!!:rollin[/quote'] Yeah, I'm glad I was on his left!!! 4th for $17.50, I'm pleased with that as I was down to about 400 chips early on. I'm off to the bragging thread!!!:nana

Re: **Poker Friday 30th December** It's the one where Blackadder shoots the pigeon (I just googled it) Edmund: Well, thank you, Darling. And what's your big job here today? Straightening chairs? Darling: No, in fact I'm appearing for the prosecution. I wouldn't raise your hopes too much, you're guilty as hell, you haven't got a chance. Edmund: Why thank you, Darling. And I hope your mother dies in a freak yachting accident. Darling: Just doing my job, Blackadder. Edmund: Obeying orders, and of course, having enormous fun into the bargain. I wouldn't be too confident if I were you, any reasonably impartial judge is bound to let me off. Darling: Well, absolutely. Edmund: Who is the judge, by the way? Melchett: (boldly) Me! Edmund: I'm dead.