Bet365 raked hands help

Mr Intensity

Re: Bet365 raked hands help Yup looks ggod value. All tables count towards raked hands - I've hit the 250 on the $0.05/$0.10 tables - obviously it would be quicker at higher limits!! Bet365 also have the $100 monthly bonus (though that is for higher limits - sometimes you get away with it at lower limits - sometimes you don't!!)-

Re: Bet365 raked hands help

You sure about that GaF? Found something that says that it must be raked to 25c. Does that mean a $2.50 pot?
I'm certain!! There's an option to show raked hands that qualify to this freeroll in the Bet365 software (be careful - it's slower to update than it suggests!!) and this moves with the cash games I play at these limits. Not sure of the calculations on rake - but it's not TOO slow building up the necessary rake at these limits. For the December Bonus - see this thread - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21700

Re: Bet365 raked hands help

Remember to log in from 1st December at 0.00 and hunt those bonuses down! Keep in mind you must play those all-important qualifying raked hands at minimum $0.50/$1.00 tables ($1/$2 for Fixed Limit) – then email [email protected] and we’ll credit your account with a free $10 bonus chip for every 50 qualifying raked hands played.
So I should play at some $0.50/$1.00 tables:dude. Need my Neteller deposit to make it by the weekend:hope Thanks GaF:ok