• 20:00 Paddy Power $10,000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December** Sorry mate didn't relaise it was you :unsure or would have said hello, you were very unlucky, I was cursing myslef when i saw you cards when we went all in on the turn

Taken out early by MR BUBBLEZ.:spank My flush was made on the turn :D and he pulled the full house on the river!:eek Hope you make it pay!:hope Off to drown my sorrows now:cry

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December** I won't be plaing at Paddypower again :/ was left with 520 after that last QQ hand, (a few hands later) got AJ on the big blind, went all in (best hand i'm likely to get before my chips fritter away) got, 3 callers. K9os, and a 9Aos, rivered an A. Hoorah 1500ish to me i get pocket Qs again (bain of my life, never win with it, but always get beaten by it) I go Alll in, 1 caller, I only go and make 4 of a kind. 3100ish i'm on now 2 hands i sit out next 4 hands i play, i bet heavy and get beaten by the turn, turn, river, river not amused one bit GL to those of you still playing, lets see some PL'ers in the money \o/

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December** Glad the break has begun, doing ok have 21k chips but had a couple bad beats go in my favour to do so. So many people going all in with nothing but hope on a few hands, but with the blinds increasing at such rates i cant see this being a long tournament.

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December**

Their Tourneys are renowned for it........Good job its not the Extreme Turbo effort that sometimes crops up or you'ld be at the final table now!!! :lol:lol
I don't like it - it's not real poker ;-P - but spose it's just what you're used to

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December** Came back from the pub to be told that Red_Fear was playing for me (thought it was 8.30pm start- wrong!!!) phoned him to tell him I was back and while speaking to him on the phone I raised the BB 4x the Blind not noticing this made me all in. BB calls with 33 and my A 8 never had a chance - good effort, 1 feckin hand!!! :loon :loon