• 20:00 Paddy Power $10,000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December** I was happening to look around and Noticed the Daily $200 freeroll from EVERTON poker (probably on Poker.co.uk too) was only 2 minutes from regista=ration opening so I said Id give it a whirl........... all 750 places filled within 6 seconds of registration opening :loon:loon:loon:loon Now thats fcukin amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December**

Mate - Im sure that I Pm'ed you about that - if I didnt then Im VERY VERY Sorry :sad:sad
You PM'd me but for the last week i've been to pissed to do anything about it:sad so if anyone's not gonna play let me know pllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeeeeee:hope

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December** Just want to say that I'm very slow at typing so I tend to rarely respond to the poker chat, not being ignorant, just can't handle it. SimonC001 (again) on Paddy Poker. Looks like a decent turn out from here...just hope somebody can emulate GotaFancy's performance of last night and grab some of that lovely money from the tables.

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December** There is a $500 freeroll starting on Canbet in 10 mins (7 mins registration left) Just 400 entrants at the moment...... It is a FreerollArmy event, but there is no password protection, so it is I presume open to all.

Re: **Poker Tueday 27th December**

Mate - Im sure that I Pm'ed you about that - if I didnt then Im VERY VERY Sorry :sad:sad
I never got the PM but no probs., the way I'm playing at the minute, I wouldn't last 10 mins. I haven't been near PL since my drunken ramblings on Christmas day so its my own fault for not knowing. Good luck to all loungers tonight, hope someone wins the top prize and a few loungers make the cash.:ok