• 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up Leg 7
    • 21:00 Betfred Xmas $750 Added
    • 22:00 Red32 $5000 Freeroll
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000 Mondays

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** Oh well finished 3rd in the end,had to make a stand when i got dealt A 9 chip leader called and when the turn gave me an ace:D until the river turned out to be another 10 to go with his pocket 10's :sad Oh well still must be doing something right along the way ;)

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** jeez, this 32red freeroll, are we trying to set a world record for the fastest ever freeroll ????? Sure my computer thinks i've taken speed!!!!

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** Jomell, well done mate - I'm sorry that I can't stay in Tribeca any longer than I have to....til I get my new PC. :clap :clap :clap :clap Oops, just gone out in 32 red. I flop top pair with a good kicker. On the turn against 1 player I go all in and get called. Only 1 card can save him, and like fcuking Lassie he arrived just in time to save the jammy cnut and give him a straight. chipna chair's his name - he has a really nice habit of calling everyone 'kid' if you see him.

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm Ah well - 2nd in the "belated present" - way it goes (sob sob) - think I played reasonable till that Ax calling KK bit at end and even that was (I think) a reasonable try as he'd been doing some rubbish things throughout and was way ahead - wish an ace had of appeared . Thanks for the support guys. Its not been a bad evening - $150 out of the europoker :nana

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** Thanks for support guys :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy - so near and yet so far :D - never mind the $150 in the Europoker helps ease the pain. Went into final table as lowest stack ao did well to do that well. Think I'd do the raise and the all-in with Ax again as he'd been doing some rubbish betting - wish an ace had have come up and got me ahead!

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December**

Yup - on 42' date='000 Chips :loon[/quote'] kin hell mate,well done You were on about 6.5k when i got moved,nice one:clap