• 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up Leg 7
    • 21:00 Betfred Xmas $750 Added
    • 22:00 Red32 $5000 Freeroll
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000 Mondays

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** Ummm... oh yeah :$ Bear in mind I was so drunk I could barely see my laptop, let alone the date! Speaking of being drunk, just entered a rebuy tourney - tried to go all in with 3h5h and a flop of 4h6hQh - and found out it's limit! I can't play limit! ARGGGGGGGH!

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** Hey Phil, My KK getting blown out has just cost me loads:sad Not even supposed to be playing today so gonna be well aggressive after the break, sh#t or bust:hope

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December**

Hi gazza - its amazing how many people did an add-on at the break - even people with loads of chips - think my tactic is to play it fairly safe for a while and hope someone goes all-in when I get a good hand ....
I know, I cant understand how some people just keep getting rebuys after rebuys. Personally i dont even bother with an add on after all you only have to steal one blind and thats the same/greater amount

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** Well strategy just about worked - got 7th ($12.50) went out all in with 88 taken by TT. I have a suspicion that gtd pool rebuy tournaments proper strategy is to rebuy while theres still value there, especially IMHO since you get a lot of people in these cheap ones who play absolutely badly.

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December**

phil' date=' I read in a rebuy strategy guide that it is good/normal practice to buy an addon at the end, regardless of your chip situation, but I agree with how you play it.:ok[/quote'] That might be the case in Limit, but cannot see it tbh at no limit..... I played yesterday - and played as a bit of a maniac - rebought quite a few times (justified it by the fact that there were about 35 players in, with $250 gtd - even with rebuys, the amount put into the pot was less than half the guarantee - got a half decent stack in the end - but suspect I could have done playing my normal game anyway (or just all in with premium hands - would have had callers!!) - was quite refreshing to play without discipline for once though!!!!

Re: **Poker Monday 26th December** Finally back from family relations, so a belated Merry Christmas to everyone, Will play in all the sporting odds tournaments tonight but will avoid the 32 Red tournament as in a new players one on dream poker, so far only 50 odd entrants with $2000 prize money It might be worthwhile for a few of you to deposit there for next month if it stays like this, also they are doing a new year freeroll of $2,006 on the 2nd of Jan. You have to of deposited I think (reading the t&c) to be able to withdraw though. Plus a freeroll to denmark & Rio but I think that is dependant on usage although not sure at this point. As well as 2 freerolls of $250 & $500 dollars a week normally less than 500 entrants. If anyone does want to join please use me as a ref mr_bubbles.