32Red Poker

GaF

Re: 32Red Poker Yeah I'm a member here. Its my favourite prima site actually. Never done the £320 freeroll, but I don't think its especially good value. What I do like about 32red, is each week they ask a poker question at, say 5.00pm on a particular day, and if you are one of the first 3 to answer it, you get a free $50 seat to their Masters final. The next 20 get $5 added to their account. Nice site :clap

Re: 32Red Poker

Looks like this will be download number 3 of the day! Thanks mate. I've decided any winnings over Christmas will fund my new computer, so if anyones selling a ZX81 let me know! :ok
Hmmm.... I think you're likely to pay more for a ZX81 these days in comparison to a new PC! :lol

Thanks mate. I've decided any winnings over Christmas will fund my new computer, so if anyones selling a ZX81 let me know! :ok
I've got a ZX81 - £25 quid and its yours - will even throw in the cassette recorder - powers up, connects to TV and shows the prompt - even got a few games to go with it. Perfect gift for that irritating child whose been whining for his own computer all year :rollin - tell the blighter that you were going to get him an Xbox 360 but they'd run out .... Dell Outlet are where I usually get my new computers (about every 2/3 years), they did me a very good deal on this one about 6 months ago .... £400 got me a decent one including a 19in LCD monitor. One decent cheapo MTT result and you're there...

2nd break and I've made it to the mullah!! 80th/113 in the nordic, and I've only beaten 4,574 people so far.:unsure :cow
and 1st hand after I have A 10 on the button. Go all in to steal and get called by 66. Now where shall I spend my $5!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol
I'm on my way... $11 profit on the day.:rollin