Poker Player Freeroll's

brael

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Poker Player Freeroll's

Hayward, No need for me to tell you my name as I'm out - Kevshat with a solid all-in with pocket 5's and me on the BB with KK rubbing my hands with glee!! :nana You don't want to know the flop! :moon No money this time - good luck all and I'll have a wee look in later! :ok
Sorry TQM:sad

Re: Poker Player Freeroll's Got some idiot giving me grief, for some unknown reason. Out in 20th. What a bullshit site. Decided to stop working just after my big blind then suddenly start up again once I was on my next BB. Won't be coming back, I'm ****ed off completely. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ On a good note Guesswest is chip leader.

Re: Poker Player Freeroll's Out 14th... at the stage where it was only worthwhile going all-in or nothing at all... my AQ got called by 77... another 7 appears on the flop...:eyes Piece of nonsense when the thing went down and you couldn't do anything. This was in addition to my laptop booting me out a couple of times!! :wall Will definately be playing DU tomorrow night from the PC!