• 20:15 Ladbrokes Win a racehorse freeroll
    • 21:00 Betfred Celebrity Xmas Special
    • 21:00 SO Dollar Up MTT Leg 6

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st December** Probably won't make the 'Dollar Up' tomorrow!! :cry :cry :cry Office xmas party starts at 12 noon and on holiday for 2 weeks so the chances of me behaving are quite remote. :beer :cheers :beer :cheers :beer :cheers :beer :moon :moon :moon :spank :puke :puke :cry :cry :cry :zzz :zzz I hope I'm not home till after 9pm because if I am then I'll probably play and deny that I'm pissed. :lol :lol :lol We'll see what happens - good luck to you all anyway, need more than one at the final table. (Well done last night Sheedy)

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st December**

I noticed 5 of us are on Virgin and Dollar up (30 minutes difference). but this is the same software. How are you going to seperate those? :unsure
Laptop and desktop :ok They definitely don't work together.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st December** Out in the Nordic!! Had a complete knob on my table who went all in on every hand and won.So when i got dealt pocket Kings i just flat called and as predicted he went all in withQ 10 off suit. He only flopped 10 10,now he is on 10,000+ but he can't last much longer can he? Username was Gotanace-its not you is it Gotafancy as i know you play like that :lol

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st December** Finished 19th in the EuroPoker. Very happy with that considering every other time I have previously entered it, iv'e gone out before reaching the last 100! As iv'e said before on here, it's my personal mission to win this freeroll. I will beat it. :hope

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st December** It was, but there are 2 nuggets on my table going in EVERY!! hand so i've been picking them off everytime I get a decent hand. Haven't lost one yet, and i'm up to 38,000 chips in 2nd place. It must be costing these 2 numptys a fortune!!

Re: **Poker Wednesday 21st December** Just to say I'm in the virgin starting at 8:30, the dollr up starting at 9:00 and the betfred staring at 9;00 also (pity virgin and SO are both on boss), Please take pity on me as I am slightly pished having been on a pub crawl since 11;00 am. Total invested $3.20 expected returns zilch :lol