**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 5** Mon 19th Dec 9pm

Jaded

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 5** Mon 19th Dec 9pm I'd quite like to play in this, but I'm struggling to upgrade my Sporting Odds software. The file just will not download from the site. (It gets to either 11%, 35% or 78% and stops) Does anyone have any advice? (Didn't want to start a new thread asking for advice, hope this is OK)

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 5** Mon 19th Dec 9pm Hiya Boof If you go to the SO web site - the help option has a "live help" feature where you can instant message direct with SO. That's probably the best option. Good Luck - and hope to see you tonight :ok

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 5** Mon 19th Dec 9pm

I'd quite like to play in this, but I'm struggling to upgrade my Sporting Odds software. The file just will not download from the site. (It gets to either 11%, 35% or 78% and stops) Does anyone have any advice? (Didn't want to start a new thread asking for advice, hope this is OK)
Boof, I have had a few problems downloading certain poker sites - I'm on XP and my IT expert (Red_Fear) managed to solve the problem by creating a 'new user' account. I'm now gradually downloading all my Poker Sites onto this user. Don't know if this will help but give it a try.

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 5** Mon 19th Dec 9pm I'll be in for this again.But if i'm not yakkin it's cos by sheer chance i'll be going well in the Maxim and might be havin a blast at Tikays tourney as it might be good value!. Also with so many people viewing and joining PuntersLounge I think tonight Sporting Odds will be paying to 20 places for the first time.smilie_doll.gifsmilie_doll.gif

Hiya Boof If you go to the SO web site - the help option has a "live help" feature where you can instant message direct with SO. That's probably the best option. Good Luck - and hope to see you tonight :ok
Cheers GaF. I've been chatting/email with these guys for about 10 days. They can only suggest I wait for the CD. :( Thanks for taking the time to help though.

Boof, I have had a few problems downloading certain poker sites - I'm on XP and my IT expert (Red_Fear) managed to solve the problem by creating a 'new user' account. I'm now gradually downloading all my Poker Sites onto this user. Don't know if this will help but give it a try.
It worked..!!! I watched it pass 11%....35%....78%.... I've been faffing around for 10 days trying to get this sorted. I owe you one.... See you all tonight. Username Hmsh

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 5** Mon 19th Dec 9pm Nice one Boof and good luck mate! I won't be able to make this tonight, alas yet another evening arrangement. :cry Roll on January.... :sad

It worked..!!! I watched it pass 11%....35%....78%.... I've been faffing around for 10 days trying to get this sorted. I owe you one.... See you all tonight. Username Hmsh
Nice one Boof!! :ok By the way this does NOT make me an expert in computers so everyone else will be wasting their time sending me a PM describing your disconnection problems, etc as I won't be able to help - sorry. :lol Can recommend Red_Fear tho - he's a nice guy and will do his best to help you, try him. :dude

Can recommend Red_Fear tho - he's a nice guy and will do his best to help you' date=' try him. :dude[/quote'] Hey TQM, less of the nice guy, you'll be giving the family a bad name ;) My I.T. skills stopped circa 1993, but if you are having problems with Windows 3.1, Wordstar or Supercalc then I'm your man :ok Need to improve my league position, so probably sit out the first hour tonight. :zzz

Just this one for me tonight' date=' been a bloody long day at work and i'm knackered:([/quote'] Overtime again Gaz? Bloody paperwork eh - it's better when you don't manage to catch them! :lol I disagree with GAF saying that Phil will find it hard to remain on top - he's playing great just now in everything. :clap Good luck to everyone. :ok

Guest gazza271

Overtime again Gaz? Bloody paperwork eh - it's better when you don't manage to catch them! :lol I disagree with GAF saying that Phil will find it hard to remain on top - he's playing great just now in everything. :clap Good luck to everyone. :ok
12 hour shifts mate, 0700 - 1900 and i have to leave home at about 0530 to get into east London and get home about 2000:( As i said before, Hate it when work gets in the way of poker;) GL to all tonight

Guest gazza271

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 5** Mon 19th Dec 9pm FCUKING SO:@ :@ :@ Just lost most of my chips when my trip J's with 10 kicker met trip J's with K kicker:sad Now.... I just got dealt AA and someone went all in, comes round to me and says im sitting out!!!!!! desperately click on I'm Back but to late and folded:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall