• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker Weekly Final
    • 20:30 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix Leg 6
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up - MTT Leg 5
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • PartyPoker.net High Flier
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000 Mondays
    • 05:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree

Re: **Poker Monday 19th December** I jumped from the Safetynet - went allin with Q8d Disconnected 7 times in ½ hour. Had JJ got to turn and had to watch the clock timeout. I've said before i would never put any money into this site - but i will be in the dollarup. So if you see me and i'm not talking / sitting out - i am trying to play. Maybe i'll get another 14th place...

Re: **Poker Monday 19th December**

Al' date=' all the time! Making me wonder whether to risk $10 on Tikay's tourney - depends how much time other people are likely to lose to freezing, I suppose![/quote'] I'm such a cheapskate that I've got second thoughts about risking 60p or so in the Dollar Up!!! And make that 5 times (and counting) in 54mins. Edit: Now 7 sitouts at my table

Re: **Poker Monday 19th December** Got frozen out for the 9th time and gave up hope. Went all in with A7 and got taken out by K6. Never mind. I hope the freezing isn't gonna happen in the Dollar Up :hope , but then again, this is Sporting Odds I'm talking about.

Re: **Poker Monday 19th December** Okay, despite doing quite well atm in both of the tourneys, SO have got to the stage where they're REALLY pissing me off! Worst software in the history of the bloody universe. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

Re: **Poker Monday 19th December** Rubbish night so far. Out of everything except the dollar up, have a minging headache, and my 1st darts bet is going down the toilet. :cry Sorry if I ignored anyone on my tables earlier. Was playing too many to cope with as normal.

Re: **Poker Monday 19th December** Not a bad night so far - got 10th in the BlueSQ bankroll booster and just finished 13th in the SO safety net, although I felt really outnumbered as I was up against a table full of hungarians who were all talking in czech. Think I'll have to invest in a phrasebook to play on there next time, I'm sure they discuss tactics.......

Re: **Poker Monday 19th December** I'm sorry about the lack of posting from me tonight. I find that Tribeca put a strain on my PC and so close down everything in order to help.:\ When you add Betfair and Sporting odds (amazingly no connection problems) it was near to breaking point for this old thing (and the computer). I was in the Maxim final for quite a while - going out in 28th. I went out in the Betfair and Dollar up early on though. I think in the dollar up my trip 10's got flushed.