Thank You

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

Massive thank you to Paul Ross, Betfair and all the the others who assisted in getting this tourny up and running:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Since i joined PuntersLounge.com the friendship/advice/camaradarie has been second to none:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy LONG LIVE PL.COM Thank you

Guest gazza271

Re: Thank You

Still waiting for my t-shirt though :lol
LOL, Same here, How about nice embroidered (?) polo shirts, wear loads of polo shirts due to expanding belly:( and would happily pay if the interest is there:D

Re: Thank You :cheers :cheers :cheers

Massive thank you to Paul Ross, Betfair and all the the others who assisted in getting this tourny up and running:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Since i joined PuntersLounge.com the friendship/advice/camaradarie has been second to none:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy LONG LIVE PL.COM Thank you
totally agree with all that gazza:clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cheers :cheers :cheers :ok :ok :ok

Re: Thank You To persuade any company to give away £2000 to 78 members of this betting forum is without doubt a fantastic achievement. To say thank you to PR and Gaf? and anyone else with just these two words cannot even begin to express my appreciation for these people, and what they do for this forum and its members. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found PuntersLounge, as it has allowed me the opportunity to forge friendships with people far and wide. The fact that it has been mentioned by new members how friendly this place is is also a testament to everyone who posts here. So here goes; Thank you, my friends. 23_30_114.gif23_30_102.gif

Re: Thank You I am very drunk now. I have celebrated as such a win deserves... be tis through good play or luck... open to interpretation. Rather than dwell on my hard fought £600 ( Fenners....£300 is yours) i would rather ask people to consider the great effort and selfless gesture by Paul Ross and GaF etc ( sorry if others had a part in this.) What a fantastic job they have done. Not for securing £2000 as a freeroll but more for the effort they took to make an event at all. All hail the Punters Lounge GODS.! And hail me for winning if you feel the urge! As or ?Yok being then pinnacle of poker learning ( fenners and I) I have decided to offer trips to York for masterclasses and beers! apply within Paul, GaF etc.... top job

Re: Thank You

ask people to consider the great effort and selfless gesture by Paul Ross and GaF etc ( sorry if others had a part in this.)
This was absolutely 100% down to one man - Paul - I had no involvement in it at all. He's a miracle worker :ok Cheers boss :clap

Re: Thank You This Poker Forum was born on October 1st last year, to have built up such an active and friendly community in that time is amazing and all those responsible are to be applauded. The success of many PL players is in my opinion solely down to being active within the Punters Lounge, the improvement made by many is in the posts, the help and support the players give each other breeds confidence to one another and the belief you need when the game gets frustrating. Last nights Freeroll is a typical example, you wont believe the behind the scenes work that was going on, trust me! With the forthcoming PL Poker League and other competitions in the pipeline, i defy anyone viewing this, either member or 'lurker', to find better value Poker. Thanks for the opportunity! BH