Wsop Seat Up For Grabs

sherry009

Guest gazza271

Re: Wsop Seat Up For Grabs

just signing up with royal vegas poker anyone want to be my referral ? first here with their alias - although I may not end up depositing any money. :)
same here,just about to sign up

Re: Wsop Seat Up For Grabs This is my first posting on this forum so hi everyone. Another site that is giving away a WSOP entry is TruePoker, you have to win either a MTT or a 40 seater sit and go to qualify for a 400 seat tourny in early January. This is a USA site and the January tourny starts at 9pm their time which is 2am in England. They also give all newcomers 4 free entrys into Sit and Go's with $25 prize money each.

Re: Wsop Seat Up For Grabs I can go deep into a tourney without ever actually cashing. GAH!! There'll probably be at least 4000 duking it out (currently 3938). Ten places pay: 1st: $12,500 package to 2006 WSOP (the Main Event I assume) 2nd: $750 3rd: $500 4th: $300 5th: $250 6th: $200 7th: $175 8th: $150 9th: $100 10th: $75

Guest gazza271

Re: Wsop Seat Up For Grabs anyone else just got an email from Royal Vegas ? They just credited my account with $10 and given me the password to a $500 freeroll every friday:nana

Guest gazza271

Re: Wsop Seat Up For Grabs :eek

Im in but I will be very drunk :cow:cow:cow:cow agressive and hopeless awaits the players on my table :lol:lol:lol
How could you!!!!!!!! You should take you're poker seriously mate:eek :eek yep my drunk and aggresive play saw me go out on 4th hand:sad

Re: Wsop Seat Up For Grabs What a nightmare. I was at 68th at one point just after the first break with over 9000 in chips, when I lose my internet connection! I tried for 30mins but it simply didn't come back on so I resorted in going to bed. Have just checked now and finished in 197th. Gutted:sad