BF Xmas Leaderboard - Shout to the top

stekinguk

As many of you know, Betfair have got a lot of xmas promotions on at the moment with their 12 plays promotion. I have decided to take a shot at the Xmas leaderboard promotion and I am gunning for top spot. How does it work? There are 4 different levels for the different stakes you play and you earn points for every STT if you finish in the top 3 up until the end of December.

STT Points 1st = 5 points 2nd = 3points 3rd = 2 points SIXPAK Points 1st = 4.5 points 2nd = 1.5 points
Prizes? I am playing in league 2 (STTs/6paks £10 - £30) and prizes are as follows; 1st receives a brand new Widescreen TV (worth £700) 2nd to 5th will receive an iPod nano (worth £180) 6th will win a seat at a 12 man freeroll to win a MINI Convertible It is all pretty simple with some decent prizes up for grabs. The problem is, I haven't been playing much this month due to other commitments so I have some serious catching up to do in the next two weeks. the leader of my league already has double my points tally so it looks like some long hours for the rest of the month. It is a bit ambitious but I am going to do my best to bring home another title to add to PLs impressive list of achievements :cheers Here is current top 10

Alias Points

swancity 365.0 jdhilton1 240.0 shimmy 235.5 SlimyEel 201.5 prophet 189.5 scott333 185.5 -AYE- 177.0 spudmurph 177.0 archer12 172.5 Sonador 167.0 <----- This is me

Here is full leaderboard, it is updated every few days: http://www.betfairpromo.com/pokerleaderboards/Tournament_Leaderboards.pdf I will update here every few days, wish me luck :ok It's gonna be a long 2 weeks :\

Re: BF Xmas Leaderboard - Shout to the top Leaderboard has been updated and I was disappointed to see my new position, 17th ! :( I kind of expected it as I have hardly played the last week or so. Fortunately I have played for around 10 hours today and i think i have got a few more points under my belt. I am going to put a lot of hours in this weekend to try and haul myself up the table ! I am still gunning for the top spot (feeling a little delusional i think :unsure ) and I am relying on the next update to show if i have got any chance of making it. Here's hoping :hope

1. swancity 393 2. SlimyEel 265 3. prophet 259.5 4. MuscatKid 245.5 5. jdhilton1 240 .............. 17. Sonador 182.0 :\

Re: BF Xmas Leaderboard - Shout to the top No update as of yet, but just a quick note to say I have put in A LOT of hours this weekend and I am hoping to have made a big jump up the leaderboard which hopefully will be updated tomorrow :D I made a terrible atrt to the weekend on Friday night going 16 STTs without one place :( so 16 tourneys without one 1st,2nd or 3rd ! That's my longest dry run to date but I have managed to turn things around and I am hoping to be a lot higher than 17th tomorrow :hope

Re: BF Xmas Leaderboard - Shout to the top Hi everyone, just checked the leaderboard and it has been updated and I am pleased to see me making a comeback in my quest for the top . I have jumped from 17th to 3rd in the last few days. I am worried that the top 2 seem to be making strong progress with their own scores respectively so it looks like i am going to have to step it up if I am to win this thing. Might try 6 tabling the STTs tonight to get some more points in, only 10 days left and a lot of work to do methinks ;)

Alias Points

1. swancity 517.5 2. MuscatKid 466 3. Sonador 359 4. prophet 343.5 5. SlimyEel 330

Re: BF Xmas Leaderboard - Shout to the top Hey everyone, as you can see from the leaderboard I haven't made great progress last few days and I feel like I just haven't put enough time into this to get 1st place by the end of the month. I have had so many things going on at Uni and stuff to sort out when I got home resulting in me playing far less than usual. I will be playing more STTs before the month is out but nowhere near enough to catch the tournament leader so it looks like i'll have to settle for an Ipod nano 1. swancity 663 2. MuscatKid 520 3. Sonador 447 4. prophet 415.5 5. SlimyEel 376.5

Re: BF Xmas Leaderboard - Shout to the top It's been a while since last update, betfair updated the leagues today so here is top 10 for your viewing pleasure. Only a few days left so I should be able to lock up a top 5 spot in next day or so. I am pretty disappointed I'm not sitting on top of the league but I simply just haven't played enough STTs this month. The funny thing is I haven't played a single hand against the players in 1st and 2nd place, they are 6 pak players and I am an STT player so I can take something from being the top STT player ;) . Oh well, an ipod nano will be useful as my ipod mini died on me last week :( and I have managed to play around 500 STTs this month turning in a nice little profit. If anyone is interested in me posting up my December poker records once the month ends, let me know here and I will try to put together a decent post with reflection on results for the month, what went good/bad etc.;)

1. swancity 821 2. MuscatKid 520 3. Sonador 512 :tongue2