• 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 BlueSquare Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree
    • 01:00 Party Poker.net High Flier
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 16th December** ha ha, out of maxim already:wall Decided i was going to be really aggresive as got to do school run at half past and was hoping to build a stack and go on sit out:ok Well i had AJs and raised the BB x5, Someone goes all in with A6o and flop is 666:lol Bye bye:\

Re: **Poker Friday 16th December** Yeah I was sat next to you Gazza. That was bad. After you went out I got this plank who had obviously been sat on a table where he just pinched the Blinds .14000 chips i stood no chance.I had been quietly waiting for him and chucked all in KQs he flipped Q2o hit 2 2's on the flop. Come on Maxim/VC bar the sit outs.rifle.gif

Re: **Poker Friday 16th December** Thanks for the wishes :) Will be playing in the nordic $5000 tonight only . Hope for more games tomorrow . Finally became a real money player at europoker . I noticed there are really a few people playing down there . Which is great . I will take part tomorrow onwards . :0

Re: **Poker Friday 16th December** Out at 1642 . Had a nice game going though . Had some good cards going my way . Unfortunately , opposition pocketd AQ unsuited . I pocketed QJ suited . Both had 2pairs of 3 threes and Queens , ended up being kicked out by an ace :( Hope for Better Lucks tomorrow . Thoroughly enjoyed myself today . The 2 aces must have something to do with it :nana :nana :nana :nana