Who wants Supersystem2

Guest gazza271

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 It seems like the wrong evening to play the bluesquare game. I don't play the maxim game as I don't think I could make it to the final. Only kev, Gazblades and Heniek seem to be able to make tonights game but I'm going to go ahead anyway. If your knocked out of Maxim early, you can always switch over..... If your registered and I haven't said your name, give me a shout. You never know, even by sitting out could put you in with a chance. Good luck.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 WP Kestral, game finished now. You seem to be the highest but I may give it until the morning to see if anyone else claims a stake. I have a list of the top 10 finishers, remember, your name has to have been on this thread for to stand a chance of winning.

Re: Who wants Supersystem2

You did say you wanted to play for the book so I will have to honour it. Sorry Heniek' date=' you were next placed but his name was on this thread and I did state this when I proposed it.[/quote'] No problem Ovalman :ok. Thanks again for the offer.

Well done Kestral. I'll have another go at trying to log in tomorrow night - see you all in the DollarUp! SFK
Thanks Sheedy, had a really good run of cards last night which really helped me progress in the tournament... A real big THANKS goes to Ovalman for making the offer of the book as a prize, it's very generous and greatly appreciated :clap :clap :clap ( not forgetting gazza as well for also offering the book as a prize in another tournament:clap ) Best of luck to all playing for gazzas book tomorrow night.....

Guest gazza271

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 Well done Kestral:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap I wont be around tomorrow due to working nights, but whoever finishes highest in the Dollar Up and as long as your name is in this thread then the 2nd copy of SS2 is yours.......... Whoever wins update this thread so i can catch up at 0800 on Thursday morning and send me a PM with your full name and address and i will get the book straight out to you. GL to all:hope

Well done Kestral:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap I wont be around tomorrow due to working nights, but whoever finishes highest in the Dollar Up and as long as your name is in this thread then the 2nd copy of SS2 is yours.......... Whoever wins update this thread so i can catch up at 0800 on Thursday morning and send me a PM with your full name and address and i will get the book straight out to you. GL to all:hope
Bump! If the offer still stands Gazza i'd be happy to give the spare book a caring home. Just finished 2nd in the dollar up. Close but no cigar!

Guest gazza271

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 Congrats Hayward:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Let me get a couple of hours kip and i will try and post it this afternoon altho i think i have already missed the deadline for the xmas post if not this pm it will def go Friday lunchtime as i have to go out then to do all my xmas shopping:( Thanks to Ovalman as well for his kind offer of a copy and i hope you have had fun trying and at least 2 PL members will get the books:D

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 A BIG THANKS to Ovalman, I received my book this morning by special delivery..:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cheers Thanks again to both Ovalman and Gazza for the very kind offer of these books as prizes, it was very generous of you both.:clap :clap :clap