Who wants Supersystem2

Guest gazza271

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 How about i set up a private table at Laddies tomorrow night for about 10.30pm, How would that suit you all ? Either that or all let me know you're preferred date/time and we work out what best suits the majority:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 Hey folks, Apparently Betfair need 3 or so days notice to set up a private table so our options are to either go onto the prima network (nordicbet etc) and set up a private table OR go back to the original idea of the 2 highest placed finnishers in one of our PL tournaments. Is everyone playing the Betfair 2K tonight (prob a silly question).... do we want to do it that way ? It would be between the following; Big Andy runadrum kevsul hayward2k rippyuk the tufty fan club topnotchbloke

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 Lets get this moving.... Prima and ladbrokes both charge $10 for the priveledge of setting up a freeroll. You can play a STT for as little as 30 cents but that requires everyone to have cash in their account. I aint got enough in any prima account to set up a MTT. We could also consider the highest place in the virgin freeroll but I don't think everyone has registered for this. My only other suggestion is the highest place in the Bluesquare bankbooster freeroll. Costs nothing to enter and its easy and straightforward to download and set up a real money account. What does everyone else think?

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 How many of you are there? You could go for a Play money STT somewhere - you may have a few outsiders, but you could just ignore them in your final table of who gets the SSII. I think on the Prima sites you can set up private MTT's from $1 + $0.10 (per person).

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 I'm assuming some of the players involved have no money in their Prima account, if everyone has cash then its no problems. I've no money in SO (although I'm registered) so I can't play the dollar up. I wouldn't mind being involved in the game. How's everyone for a dollar MTT or STT on Prima?

Guest gazza271

Re: Who wants Supersystem2

I'm going to make the decission that my book goes to the highest placed finisher in Monday nights bluesquare freeroll. Your name has to be registered on this thread to qualify.
In case not all have bluesq I will offer mine on the next SO MTT so that should give all of you a shot. Likewise,register your name on here

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 cheers guys. just to confirm I shall be in the SO dollar up tomorrow and wednesday (didn't know which one you meant gaz). won't be in the bluesquare freeroll tomorrow cos will be trying to win this week's maxim final and BS and VC use same platform. :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Who wants Supersystem2

cheers guys. just to confirm I shall be in the SO dollar up tomorrow and wednesday (didn't know which one you meant gaz). :ok
I shall say Wednesday's Dollar Up in case some of the people are not on at all tomorrow

Re: Who wants Supersystem2 Very generous of you guys :notworthy. I would like a shot on them as well.

I'm going to make the decission that my book goes to the highest placed finisher in Monday nights bluesquare freeroll. Your name has to be registered on this thread to qualify.
Im in :ok