Christmas Poker

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

How many of us will be playing poker over the Christmas period ? I see SO have a $1000 freeroll on xmas eve and another freeroll on xmas day with the winner bagging a trip to Vegas:clap I will probably manage the xmas eve one but think i may well be pushing it to try and play the xmas day one:sad How about everyone else ?

Re: Christmas Poker Probably be too pissed on xmas eve - absolutely no chance of playing poker on Christmas Day. Red_Fear and his good lady are coming over for the day anyway so I'll be playing Santa and having a couple of sherries .:cheers :beer :cheers :beer :cheers :beer (If the wife gets tipsy and goes to her bed, then I might pay a wee visit to Sporting Odds) :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Christmas Poker My problem is that the missus is getting the hump with me being on the puter every night:( I will hopefully make xmas eve but xmas day i have just found out i am round the outlaws:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( (ex-wifes turn for kids xmas day this year so our xmas day will be boxing day if you see what i mean) so it looks like xmas day is def out the window unless i; 1 - get them all so pissed they fall asleep then download numerous poker sites on their PC:tongue2 2 - bin the missus before xmas:eek 3 - cancel xmas day by suddenly feeling ill, "no its alright sweetheart,you go,i dont want you to miss out!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Christmas Poker I'm off to St. Lucia at the weekend with my partner for two weeks of sun, sea, sand, ..., no poker, no betting, ... help, what am I going to do??? Though apparently they have crab-racing there, so maybe I can adapt my horse-racing handicap system and win a few bananas ... Anyway, I may be around tomorrow, but after that you'll not be hearing from me until the New Year. So I'd just like to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I hope you all get pocket aces from Santa ... if you've been good. And good luck to all in the PL Freeroll. 'Fraid I'm going to miss it.