Learning percentages.

Dodger

Poker is all about percentages, knowing when the required bet is in your favour because you have a high percentage of winning. However, when the pressure is on and you need to count how many ''outs'' you have, it can be difficult to do this in the time allowed. So I am trying to memorise the most important percentages, to make any drawing plays much easier. So far I have... FLUSH DRAW At turn 35% At flop 20% Outside Straight turn 31% flop 17% Flush AND O/S straight turn 54% flop 33% Having these at hand is making my decisions much easier...but I must move on to full house draws (and draws that require two cards after the flop?)...although I don't want my head full of rubbish...there is already enough of that in there already! Does anybody know of a site which gives this kind of information, had a quick search but can't find one.

Re: Learning percentages. I did a bucket load of calculations, and put them in a nice little table. Then at the end I realised I'd got my maths wrong.:$ :$ :$ So here's a link instead; http://www.poker-strategy.org/default.aspx?PageContentID=46&tabid=93 Taken from the same site; Is there an easier way to calculate pot odds? Thankfully, there are several short cuts that have been devised to make a quick judgment for pot odds. (Total Outs x 2) + 2 One of the easiest methods I have found is to take your total outs, multiply times 2, and then add 2. This is roughly a percentage chance of making your hand. Using one of our examples above, your inside straight draw has 4 outs. 4x2 = 8. Add 2, for a total of 10. You have roughly a 10% chance to make your hand. Your call should be no more than 10% of what is already in the pot. This method is quick and decently effective, though certain calculations will be a bit off. This method does not take into consideration the fact that you may have more than one card remaining, it simply estimates your chance of hitting your “out” on your next card.