maxim weekly final

friskyfitz

hi guys......... I have qualified for this tonight but wont be able to make it due to work comittments. Now i also dont want the seat to go to waste, so anybody want to play for me - I'll Pm my login details to the first person who wants to play. BTW, I'll close this off from GaF,Brael,Jamiebhoy,Fenners (no offence guys but I'd like to give a new guy a chance to shine, you guys have already had good poker nights this year and I feel at xmas its time to try to give someone else a chance to shine. So if you fancy a shot at this and will be around tonight, post you name down here. BTW, you must have Vc maxim software so if you have not played this so far then get it downloaded!!!! If my subsitute gets in the prizes, then i'll relay the prize to that person from my account via GaF? or Paul Ross :ok:ok

Re: maxim weekly final Full list of entrants that I can see are here:

-twister- (run DMC)
aliando
ClydeFrog (Sharpe)
dansiron (danno375)
fenners
Friskyfit
hen31
laidback3
mcguirpa (PaulM03)
Mr Bubbles
pistnbust
pl--GaF
PL-Lady
PLBrael2
PLHayward2k
Raider23pl (Valiant23)
Runadrum
the cloud
yourjoking (Jomell)
Weekly and overall prizes are here - http://www.maxim-magazine.co.uk/front_advertorials/kingofpoker/index.php - can't see anywhere which of the weekly prizes are upf or grabs tonight......

Re: maxim weekly final Ahem. After I series of bad beats that would have danno's strait jacket pulled ever tighter I'm out.;) Use them chips wisely fenners.:lol In actual fact it was easily my own fault. Trying to suss fenners out I tried passive (he wins). I try forcing him off a pot (he stays and wins), and in the end when I flopped a pair of J's I checked, waited for fenners, who called. I had to try 1 more time, even with a weak kicker so I chucked my last 500 over the line.:( :hope for you all.

Re: maxim weekly final out in 62nd (down from 5th in 2 hands). after very bad start losing half my chips very quickly built it back up and going really well. holding top pair of Qs after flop lost most of my chips to KK. all in (and out with QJsuited) very next hand. i'm gutted don't talk to me :sad