**Poker Sunday 11th December**

GaF

**Poker Sunday 11th December**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 William Hill £500 Freeroll (registration fills in 2 minutes!!)
    • 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 17:00 Europoker Daily $500
    • 18:00 Betfair Cryptic Cracker - £5000 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Sq Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Bet365 $30k VIP Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred Stephen Hendry $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Not too bad ;) Just finished 3rd in the Betfair freeroll for £350 :) Not bad out of a 1000 entries! Rode my luck at times when my pocket Queens beat pocket Kings on the river,and at one point during the night i went down to 270 chips!!! Never say Never! Anyway ended up on the final table in position 10 out of 10.So nothing to lose really,so played very aggresive and with a few :loon good hands ended up chip leader :dude Only for the drought to set in when we went down to 4 players,consequently went all in with 3,4 offsuit and nearly got away with it! Thanks as always for the great support i was given.

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** :nana :nana :nana :clap :clap :clap Well its my P/B i was on the betfred $50 freeroll and wow i just finished in 38th place for the grand sum of 25c.. its not the money .. i am just really really:D chuffed to get that far.. i had pocket aces 3 times and lost.. so do i get on some leader board now ,,, BRAG!!! BRAG!!! BRAG!!! :lol :lol :ok COULD THIS BE THE START OF MY POKER CAREER??:cheers

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December**

:nana :nana :nana :clap :clap :clap Well its my P/B i was on the betfred $50 freeroll and wow i just finished in 38th place for the grand sum of 25c.. its not the money .. i am just really really:D chuffed to get that far.. i had pocket aces 3 times and lost.. so do i get on some leader board now ' date=',, BRAG!!! BRAG!!! BRAG!!! :lol :lol :ok COULD THIS BE THE START OF MY POKER CAREER??:cheers[/quote'] Kev - Well done :clap:clap:clap I don't know if this will helpyou on your way: I aim for four things in a tourney:
  1. To not be the 1st one out from PL.
  2. To get to the 1st break.
  3. To get to the top 100.
  4. To get to the money.

If I do any better than that then I feel that I've had a good game any gain is a profit for a freeroll. Jomell - Nice one- well played :clap:clap:clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December**

I had to play darts this afternoon' date=' and it ran late. So I cained it back to get back for the Betfair freeroll. I think I got flashed by a camera, but I managed to get back about 10 past 6. Try and connect to the internet, but it takes me another 10 minutes. When I get on and log in at Betfair, i'm already out! Gutted! :cry[/quote']I was too late as well as i had the time wrong .................. didn't log in until 20 past :cry :cry :cry :cry ............................... what are the chances of me forgetting a competition start time :lol ...................... got knocked out in 11th place in the europoker freeroll as well................. top 10 places paid:cry ....................... not my weekend:sad

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Gman, Your post has been lost in the middle of this thread - due to the problems we had earlier (you didn't cause them did you? ;) ) :welcome to the Lounge!!!! If you are here for other things as well as poker (your posts suggests you are), it would be a good idea to introduce yourself in this thread - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=320738 - not everyone in Punters Lounge is a Poker Player (Yet!!!), so not everyone will see it here. GaF

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Pocket lady i will take that advice on board it seems VERY LOGICAL APPROACH. i have been learning quite abit , still loads to learn,,but well pleased with tonights result. can only get better:hope but wont let it think i can do it all the time. Still staying with the freerolls.. kev:ok also thanks to every body else for the praise that you have given me :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Just typed a long post and lost it. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ So anyway I went out in 68th for £10 in the Betfair freeroll because...........yada yada....blah blah. Anyway congratulations to jomell and kevsul. The amounts couldn't be further apart, but I bet both are feeling as good as each other. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Finally able to post ! . lol did not do very well in betfair cryptic out at 400 + . Can't get any decent hands at all to do anything . In the end , pocketed 9s and tried to act like a pro as if i had pocketed aces and went out :( :( :( Not much luck tonight at the tourneys . Hope to do better the next time round . Hasn't been winning cash prizes for freerolls for a long time already . HOpe i'll get one soon . Cheers to the winners though who won some money . :)