**Poker Sunday 11th December**

GaF

**Poker Sunday 11th December**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 William Hill £500 Freeroll (registration fills in 2 minutes!!)
    • 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 17:00 Europoker Daily $500
    • 18:00 Betfair Cryptic Cracker - £5000 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Sq Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Bet365 $30k VIP Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred Stephen Hendry $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Managed to download and register on Europoker, but cant find the freeroll, strangely i tried to register with my own domains email address with no luck couldnt get sent an activation code tried to open a second account this time with an ***@ntlworld.com address and i got sent a code straight away i can log in, and play on the fee tables but get a message saying slow connection it looks good though

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** I have only selected the Betair Xmas Freeroll today, but thats due to me playing live (:cow ) it will not be me - the wife is going to play instead!!! If you see her on the table tonight say hello and wish her happy birthday. I wont see much of her today... Ooops :unsure

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** when you open up the lobby. you'll see the above menu. At the top right you'll see 2 sections RING GAMES/TOURNEYS Click on tourneys will bring up the tourney menu on the left. Click on "scheduled" and then on "all" then for your own help - click on "buy in" so the cheapest games are listed at the top. So each day sitting on top should be your Freeroll......... :ok:ok:ok Hope this helps

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Am in the Europoker freeroll .... not suprised theres so few in it :) - if my experience trying to download it and then trying to register for freeroll anything to go by. It gets confusing this half windows client - half browser window way of working ... think I finally registered for the freeroll via the flash registration mechanism as it didn't want to accept my confirmation (do.submit() ???) from the webpage..... Anyway ... hopefully when the game starts up I'll be there...... I was one of the sitouts in the WillHill freeroll ... a mate invited me to lunch and I didn't get back to my machine till about 2:45 .... to find I was out (130th) ... dislike sitouts in tournaments so have given myself a good talking to :spank . *** "Not sure how this post got out of position - It was 16:35 when I posted not 12:35 ... isn't software wonderful...... **RESPONSE** Unfortunately PL has been down for an hour or so - now it's back, but the clocks are 4 hours out - we are trying to get hold of Paul!!! Bare with us .......

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** I've decided to go down the pub in a bit to remove myself from the temptation of losing more money betting on the net (as opposed to losing it down the pub!!) Will be around for the first 10-15 mins of the Betfair Cryptic, expect lots of weird raises from me if you're on my table - might be best off sitting out and hoping I can put everyone else on tilt before I go!!

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Hi there, I browsed upon this site a few weeks ago, I've found it a great site with some really usefull info! :D and have been looking in every so often since then, so I thought I might as well join and post some of my own thoughts in case they might be of use to anyone:hope I bet a bit on football and play poker mainly online but some live too. When I play I mainly play cash games as I use my flatmates computer and it is sometimes difficult to make tournament start times. Hopefully I'll sort this out at christmas time and get myself a cheap computer from somewhere! Despite my computer problems I will be in the 365 vip freeroll tonight, hopefully see some of you there.

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** I had to play darts this afternoon, and it ran late. So I cained it back to get back for the Betfair freeroll. I think I got flashed by a camera, but I managed to get back about 10 past 6. Try and connect to the internet, but it takes me another 10 minutes. When I get on and log in at Betfair, i'm already out! Gutted! :cry

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December**

gluck to all on the william-hill tourney . :) quite a lot of sit - outs at my table though .
Hope i wasnt one of them.... Went for Sunday lunch after totally forgetting that i stayed at the P.C all morning to ensure that I could register for this and not miss it.... Then I forgot about it!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th December** Ok looks like we're back up!!! How are you all doing? I'm out of everything :sad The 4 hour issue is still there (all times are showing 4 hours early!) - however we no longer have the problem of earlier where posts were going into the middle of threads - from now on all new posts should appear at the end of threads, and appear in "new posts" as normal. Yippeee!!!!!!