**Poker Saturday 9th December**

GaF

**Poker Saturday 9th December**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 William Hill £500 Freeroll (Registration fills v.quickly)
    • 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 16:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree
    • 17:00 Europoker $500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5k Saturday Nights
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 22:00 PartyPoker.net High Fliers Weekly Final

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December** Im sooooo fcuked off :@. Fuking Hungarian cnuts at SO :@. One of them goes first 5 hands all in everytime and speaks to other in one word. It can be "fold" for fcuk I know. And keep talking and talking. You can told them to speak English and those bastards just ignore you. In that moment I just wanted to get out of the table and so I did in the next hand by calling with nothing :puke.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December** WP laidback, Im out of europepoker in 4th for $45 GL laidback:hope I;m gonna run out and get a takeaway so make sure you update on here how you got on, see you all in a bit;)

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December** Well done guys!!! :clap :clap Of course, it's gonna get harder now when all the other PL'rs manage to prove they don't live on the moon....... I went out in 10th (for $5) - first hand on the final table - I was bottom stack, decided to gamble all in with A9o - I gambled and lost!!!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December**

I had the same thing, Valiant. Usually I'm the most mild-mannered and softly spoken of people, but they are: So, finger's stuck in mixture. [7,7]
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I get it now, but my head hurts. :clap f------ t------
Not your day Mr V' date=' what with your lot losing to kents finest this afternoon:loon[/quote'] Not you too ffs!!! Ok, Heniek. Bring it on dude. Kick me while I'm down. :sad :rollin Of course, it's tough to say that Port Vale are Staffordshire's finest because we got more than one team in our county.:tongue2

Im sooooo fcuked off :@. Fuking Hungarian cnuts at SO :@. One of them goes first 5 hands all in everytime and speaks to other in one word. It can be "fold" for fcuk I know. And keep talking and talking. You can told them to speak English and those bastards just ignore you. In that moment I just wanted to get out of the table and so I did in the next hand by calling with nothing :puke.
Heniek - drop an email to SO and they will be chat banned!!! I think when we had our little "campaign" running, it did make a difference!!!! It's the same core group of players doing it again and again, so getting them chat-banned is making a difference!!! Now - give Valiant a kicking!! He's asking for it :ok :lol The Gills are class :ok

Did you not have to send them a copy of your driving licence? :unsure
when i went to sign up it only gave me the option of America or Canada. I decided i'd be canadian, and just put the rest of my details as normal ........................... after all that was accepted i just emailed them to say ..................... actually i don't live in canada ............................ i got this reply pretty quickly:
Dear Cadzow, Thank you for your recent e-mail. I have passed this case to the relevant department for further investigation.We will contact you when it will be solved. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Best regards, Europoker Support Team.
Date: 10 Dec Time: GMT 12-1 PM Handnumber: Messagebody: Hi, when i was registering for an account, your site seemed to think that i was in north America from my IP ....................... this came as something of a surprise to me as i can asure you that -after looking out the window to confirm- i am still sitting in Scotland. Aol are my internet provider which may be where the problem lies. As my address wrongly being put in Canada is likely to affect any deposits or withdrawls i make i would appreciate it if you could change my country to the UK Thanks Neil.
After that since i had a working account I just decided to register for the tournament an play it :D .................... probably wont hear from them until tommorrow