**Poker Saturday 9th December**

GaF

**Poker Saturday 9th December**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 William Hill £500 Freeroll (Registration fills v.quickly)
    • 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 16:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree
    • 17:00 Europoker $500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5k Saturday Nights
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 22:00 PartyPoker.net High Fliers Weekly Final

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December**

I haven't played on Paridise poker for ages ................................. it hasn't got any quicker i see :\
I haven't played on it at all before!!! Quite disappointed - more than anything, because there are over 4000 in the Gift Tree - they're nice prizes, but there sure is enough competition for them :loon - think my intention to try and play them all has just changed!!!!!!!

I haven't played on it at all before!!! Quite disappointed - more than anything' date=' because there are over 4000 in the Gift Tree - they're nice prizes, but there sure is enough competition for them :loon - think my intention to try and play them all has just changed!!!!!!![/quote']We played the first season of the PL Poker league on Paridise Poker. I haven't been on it since then.

And GaF?, if you get bored you can order a drink or a smoke (click on the cocktail glass in the top left). I'm smoking a big cigar at the moment.
:lol :lol I wondered what that was, but didn't dare click on it ...... I'm out - so I'll have to try tomorrow!!!!

Guest gazza271

Yep i'm in (cadzow) on the same table as hayward........................... I'm playing a bit crap as i'm having a fraustrating day where everyone is making their draws against me :cry
Your in 3rd!!!!!:clap :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December** I tried with half an hour to spare to download etc., but I had the country field auto filled due to IP addy (UK). Filled in everything else correctly, and clicked continue but kept getting bounced back to the previous page with a message telling me to select which country I was in. But it wouldn't let me!!! :cry :wall :wall

Your in 3rd!!!!!:clap :clap
just after i typed that I thought fcuk it and called when someone re-raised me all-in when i had AQo .................. I figured i wasn't going to be worse than 50/50 and called .................. he had AQ and i made a flush on the river :rollin Just as i typed this i knocked out hayward ....................... sorry mate :\

I tried with half an hour to spare to download etc., but I had the country field auto filled due to IP addy (UK). Filled in everything else correctly, and clicked continue but kept getting bounced back to the previous page with a message telling me to select which country I was in. But it wouldn't let me!!! :cry :wall :wall
I had the same thing, Valiant. Usually I'm the most mild-mannered and softly spoken of people, but they are: So, finger's stuck in mixture. [7,7]

I tried with half an hour to spare to download etc., but I had the country field auto filled due to IP addy (UK). Filled in everything else correctly, and clicked continue but kept getting bounced back to the previous page with a message telling me to select which country I was in. But it wouldn't let me!!! :cry :wall :wall
I just figured .................... if they say i'm in canada ok i'm in canada ........................... apparently they will get back to me ........................ wonder if they will pay for my flight home :lol

Guest gazza271

But it wouldn't let me!!! :cry :wall :wall
Not your day Mr V, what with your lot losing to kents finest this afternoon:loon

just after i typed that I thought fcuk it and called when someone re-raised me all-in when i had AQo .................. I figured i wasn't going to be worse than 50/50 and called .................. he had AQ and i made a flush on the river :rollin Just as i typed this i knocked out hayward ....................... sorry mate :\
Thats ok mate, i made a bad move against that Cable? bloke, and just thought i'd shove my final 350 in on the faith of pocket deuces. Goodluck! :dude

Guest gazza271

Gazza - sorry m8 - didn't have a 7 - your 2 pair would have won - had a J (for top pair) - but needed to move.......
Lol, i had a J as well,cant remember what the kicker was:\

Lol' date=' i had a J as well,cant remember what the kicker was:\[/quote'] Of course - I had 2 pair as well with 7's on the board...... Can't remember my kicker - but it wasn't fantastic...... We're looking good - 3 PL'rs in the top 6 with just 23 left!!!!