**Poker Saturday 9th December**

GaF

**Poker Saturday 9th December**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 William Hill £500 Freeroll (Registration fills v.quickly)
    • 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 16:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree
    • 17:00 Europoker $500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5k Saturday Nights
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 22:00 PartyPoker.net High Fliers Weekly Final

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December** Hey Folks, Just catching up after a busy couple of days:eyes Have downloaded willhills and waiting for registration to start:D and will be around for most games today, hope to see you all on some tables:)

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 9th December**

I haven't got a europoker account .......................... first person to give me their username gets put in the "invited by" box :ok
PLgazza271

Guest gazza271

opps was busying playing chinese chess ' date=' and as a result , the william-hill free roll tables are full :([/quote'] Mate i think it filled up in about 3 minutes:unsure Never seen anything like it!

I've emailed them to asured them that -after looking out of the window to confirm- I am in the UK ............................. hopefully they will sort it out soon:\
They thought I was in South Africa!! They will ask for a Fax or Scan of your driving licence and then do it manually for you. They took about 24 hours to sort it out for me.

Just downloaded the VC site and can't find this maxim thing anywhere. Any advice?
You have to downloand the Maxim version of VC (from the maxim site) - I suspect you've just downloaded the standard VC.....

They thought I was in South Africa!! They will ask for a Fax or Scan of your driving licence and then do it manually for you. They took about 24 hours to sort it out for me.
Doesn't seem to help if they do get your location right! They correctly identified that I was in the UK, and filled this in automatically on the form. Then I wasn't allowed to register beacause I hadn't filled in the (non-existent) "country" field!