parbet 10k robbery

pokerrich9

any 1 else here qaulify from the daily freerolls new site now there saying u need 20000 player points spend about 20 hours on /new old site last month playing money games gained 104 points how many hours would have to play and there was never any mention of this anywhere until today. freeroll is on sat they wont have more than 5 players at most think ive been cheated any thoughts

Re: parbet 10k robbery Here's the original info - http://www.parbet.com/pagecontent/pagecontent.jsp?pageid=201

Freerolls. $100.000 giveaways! During the next 6 weeks Parbet.com offers all of our customers a huge Freeroll Party. Completely without any qualifications requirements. The participants will compete for places on a $10.000 Freeroll, where the THREE top places do not merely consist of “easy earned” cash prizes. The three lucky winners will in addition gain a place on the prestigious Crew Parbet.com team in the European Poker Tour in Copenhagen (estimated worth $7.000 per seat). Click here for more information on EPT in Copenhagen.
Schedule: Monday $500 Freeroll (the winner qualifies to the $10K Freeroll). Tuesday $1,000 Freeroll (places 1-2 qualifies to the $10K Freeroll). Wednesday $1,500 Freeroll (places 1-3 qualifies to the $10K Freeroll). Thursday $2,000 Freeroll (places 1-4 qualifies to the $10K Freeroll). Friday $2,500 Freeroll (places 1-5 qualifies to the $10K Freeroll). Saturday $3,000 Freeroll (places 1-6 qualifies to the $10K Freeroll). Sunday $3,500 Freeroll (places 1-7 qualifies to the $10K Freeroll).
There is no mention at all of needing player points - you ought to satrt asking some serious questions of them - let us know what they say!!!

Re: parbet 10k robbery

nice work gotta fancy you all on the ball very quickly. not sure how i go about this just email them to start with i think
Yep - I'd say first of all verify the information you already have - the "live help" and support staff for most of the Poker rooms do seem pretty clueless and constantly seem to give out the wrong information - send them their own link pointing out there was no reference to this when you entered the copmpetition. I'd also say, remain friendly and civil - you've got to get them to want to help you !!! I suspect (hope) that you've just been given the wrong info and will find yourself in the freeroll when it takes place - but worth getting onto it now, just in case......

Re: parbet 10k robbery If the freeroll has gone, then now may well be the time to lose your rag with them - and if they're ignoring your emails, then a phone call to them may be better - though not sure what you will get from them now (other than a token gesture)