**Poker Friday 9th December**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 17:00 Europoker $500 Freeroll
    • 18:30 NordicBet $5000 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 23:30 Checknraise $50 Freeroll (WSOP Leaderboard)
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier
    • 02:30 Checknraise $50 Added ($1 and rebuy) - WSOP Leaderboard

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Friday 9th December** Well straight out of the Maxim on the first hand. Sat on Runadrums table but he must have been pre occupied. Bloke in front of me raises 200 so I think all in I flip over my Trusty Kings he flips over Jacks flop came nowt to help either turn nowt again one card left, well bugger me if it aint the Jack of clubs.:loon Suppose thats revenge in a way for my Kings against Aces v Runadrum in the 2pm one. Oh well the saying was right "what goes around comes around":\

Re: **Poker Friday 9th December**

guess i'm going out . I;m left with 5k of chips . The rest of the table all has a min of 15 k . Guess i'm out :
So long as you have a "chip and a chair" you can still win it - don't tilt and keep playing - you'll be amazed what is possible!!!! I had AA again, this time they held up and I doubled up!! Currently in 123 of 423

Re: **Poker Friday 9th December** Gluck . the game has tilted against me . Whatever i bet on , they all turned against me . Surely i can't do anything about it ? Out at 397 . Been a pleasure playing that anyway . :)

So long as you have a "chip and a chair" you can still win it - don't tilt and keep playing - you'll be amazed what is possible!!!! I had AA again, this time they held up and I doubled up!! Currently in 123 of 423

Re: **Poker Friday 9th December** Out of the Nordic in 64th - for $10. I stopped getting the cards and was being ground down by the blinds - I'd played nothing in ages - so decided to move up a gear - played Axs - everyone folded, few hands later Axs again, this time up against AA!! Still - I'm pleased with it - my best result in the Nordic!!

Re: **Poker Friday 9th December** Great going Gaf :clap :clap Was watchin both tables and you were sat in a horrendous position but both tables had a pair of pocket aces at the same time.Just like some hands before pocket k's were out on both tables same hand again weird or what:\ Come on Jomell:clap