1. 1.

• 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 18:00 SO $1000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 23:30 Gaming Club $5000 Rookie Freeroll
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th November** Got this E-mail off Blue Square yonks ago today and there was not enough time to alert anybody. Dear Player, Due to planned server maintenance required on the network, Blue Square Poker will not be available until later this afternoon. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that these upgrades will only serve to enhance your experience on Blue Square Poker. As a gesture of appreciation for your patience during this period, we will credit $50 of poker chips to the first 20 customers with Real Money accounts who reply to this email quoting their poker screen name. The team @ Blue Square Poker Like I said no time to warn anyone so i fired one straight back off and then this Dear Sharpe1ne, Congratulations - You were one of the first 20 people to reply to the earlier email and $50 is waiting for you in your account! Good luck at the tables! The Team @ Blue Square Poker

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th November** currently sitting 3rd in the Betfred $1200 guaranteed, dont normally play ones with rebuys but was bored so decided to give it ago promising myself if i went out no rebuys, well i hav'nt had any rebuys but someone at my table has had about 8 !!!!!!!!!!!:rollin

Re: **Poker Thursday 12th November** Lost on the bubble :( Short stack went all-in (he had about 1/3 as many chips as I had), I called with AK, one other caller. This is after a flop of K74. Turn brings T, I move all-in, am called. Short-stack has TT for 3 of a kind, other guy has K4 for two pair. River doesn't improve me, and I'm gone :'( Turn brings T, I go all-in

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 8th November**

You in Gazza? I am......
Nope, saying my log in details are incorrect but i have it set to auto log in and never had a problem before:( Have tried emailing and got an auto response and phone no is just ringing and ringing and ringing.....

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 8th November** Giving up on GamingClub and going to bed as up at 5, GL to all in it and i will catch up in morning briefly and hopefully register for betfair (thats a hint if anyone wants to take pity on me:\ )