**Poker Tuesday 6th December**  

1. 1.

• 19:00 Sportin Odds Safety net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 19:30 Betfair/Poker Player Grand Prix - Leg 5
    • 01:00 Party Poker.net High Flier

TournamentRegistrationDescriptionEntry Fee
DateTimeDateTime
06/12/200501:00 GMTVariesVariesPartypoker.net High Flier Daily QualifierFreeroll
06/12/200502:00 GMT06/12/200500:00 GMTCanbet $1000 MondaysFreeroll
06/12/200519:00 GMT06/12/200517:00 GMTSporting Odds Safety Net ($250)Freeroll
06/12/200519:45 GMTTBCTBCBlue Square $200 PLFreeroll
06/12/200519:30 GMTTBCTBCBetfair PokerPlayer Grand Prix Leg 5Freeroll
07/12/200500:00 GMTClues for Passwords Published today in Betfair Forum for Betfair £5000 FreerollFreeroll
07/12/200501:00 GMTVariesVariesPartypoker.net High Flier Daily QualifierFreeroll
Main event tonight is the next leg of the Poker Player Grand Prix. Password was in the mag!! EDIT - Time for the Grand Prix has changed - starts at 19:30!!!!!!!! Grand Prix Bounties: Shafty78 Dicey K_Unknown Hillyfish Dudek

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December** I'm not overkeen on putting the password on here, however am going to for a number of reasons ..... 1) Betfair do seem quite slow at sending out the password (and seem to miss some out!!) to registered users - I don't want people here who are entitled to play missing out - and the tournament has been filling up!!! 2) The password is published - in Poker Player magazine and is available here - http://www2.betfairpoker.com/pokerplayer/participate.html = by putting in Fullname "adsdassd" and Poker Alias "adfdfsfd" (or similar) - so it isn't exactly hard to get the password...... Tonights password is "benny". Full leaderboard is here - http://www.betfairpromo.com/pokerleaderboards/pokerplayer.pdf - any PL'rs on more than 15 points?

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December**

thanks for that GAF having ago on that as well as my blue sq one G/L kev my Handle will be as usual bigkev12
Make sure you sign up properly with the correct Data Kev, just to make sure you are in.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December** With reference to the betfair grand prix password: I registered at this location prior to the first round but did not turn up as I was elsewhere. As I do not get the relevent magazine, I asked on the betfair poker forum for the link to the page that gave the password...no response. I emailed betfair for the link and got a reply which said that the password was only available in the magazine! This is obviously not the case, however at least I can now follow up my initial registration and carry on from here. I greatly admire the way in which betfair handle their poker players { and the recent extra £4,000+ payout following a mess up shows this } but sometimes I get the feeling that emails can be replied to without the correct people being consulted.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December** Just got email from betfair advising the new time. They've also expanded it to 1000 players - but still only top 3 get prizes/points - suddenly this is looking a lot harder :loon Hard to pull out now having played 3 of the first 4, but is this the toughest prize structure EVER seen? 1000 entrants and top 3 paid? With £500 up for grabs though, the "value" comparison with other freerolls isn't bad. (about $875 / 1000 = $0.87 per entrant) - I consider anything above $1 a good freeroll and $0.5-$1 as "average".

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December**

I'm sat with Dicey - he's on 1335 chips- may have a go soon. If I get any cards :hope
Nice - he's sat one to your right!!!! MrBlair, one to your left, wasn't he around on PL for a bit? :unsure

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December** Tonight i went out in 181st place on betfair, pocket lady was disconnected on my table on the blue sq one went out there in 180th place got on well with nearly 3000 on betfair went in with pair of 4s he had pair 3s he got the trips i lost loads, with 2 pair ,, then on betfair full house 5s and 6's and had to share pot ,, but still a very good learning curve,, thanks for all the help so far GAF.. lost no money and had some good enjoyment even if i did get beat.. :wall :rollin kev:ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December** Just in case anyone is interested ive made it to the final table on the blue square freeroll 4th place mainly due to the advice from other forum members Thanks Guys and yes i did go all in when i got AA when 29th :clap and then i slow played AK im learning

Re: **Poker Tuesday 6th December** Well played Piston :clap :clap :clap

Have'nt a clue - nothing showing on my account- no notice of winning anything for the bounty.:(
"the guys from Poker Player magazine will be out in force in all the freerolls and carrying a 10 point bounty on their heads. Knock them out, rise up the league standings and Betfair Poker will throw in a copy of Super System II for good measure. " Those 10 points are MASSIVE - because it's so hard to get points - you'll be on the next leader board