**Poker Monday 5th December**

GaF

**Poker Monday 5th December**  

1. 1.

• 19:00 Parbet $10k Freeroll Final
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up (MTT Tourney Leg 1)
    • 01:00 Party Poker High Flier

Re: **Poker Monday 5th December** bigkev12 ..finished in 205th but hey i enjoyed the game it flashed on to 3 different tables so i guess it was people with the most amount of money that progress each time cant wait till tomorrow now i got the hang of it .. won the first with a pair of kings all down hill after that :lol :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 5th December** Kev - the way an MTT works is you have 10 seat tables - so if there are 200 entrants you have 20 tables ...... once 10 people have been knocked out, then they remove a table - and people on the removed table fill empty seats on other tables. Again when you are down to 180, they remove a table and fill up the spaces ...... this keeps happening until you are at the final table - the final 10 players ....... it is random who moves and when - sometimes you can stay on the same table all night, other times you can seemingly move every few hands ...... Glad you managed to get in and give it a ge :ok