NBA against road teams..

cains

I will not go in to much details of this.. But here is what i got.. Play against away teams, having away series of 3,4 or 5 games.. Stop at a Winner Goal is winning 1unit from each series. If away team wins 1. game. Then stake is higher next time to still win back 1unit from the series. and so on (kind of martingale :loon) If away team do win all the away games, i will have a loss from that series. That loss will be divided out on the rest of the series, so new goal could be to win 1.05units per series instead of just 1unit. Think thats about it.. I will run 2 systems here. 1for SU win and 1for ATS win.. Picks will be here soon..

Re: NBA against road teams.. Okay here is the first picks for this.. Will be 2 systems, with 100units in each.. A system for ATS and a system for SU wins.. Seattle vs Cleveland +3 @1.943 (1.06units) and [email protected] (0.73unit) La Lakers vs Minnesota +2.5 @1.971 (1.03units) and [email protected] (0.79unit) Atlanta vs Toronto -3.5 @1.99 (1.01units) and [email protected] (1.60units) All bets is to win 1unit All odds is from Pinnacle

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.