Bet 365 December bonus

laidbackbloke

WE’VE DONE IT AGAIN - $100 FREE CHIPS IN DECEMBER We thought you might like to hear we’re offering every player up to $100 in Free Chips during December. bet365poker are delighted to announce that they’re renewing the popular $100 Bonus Bonanza promotion for yet another month! So make sure you get paid to play poker this coming month – you can land a free $10 bonus chip for every 50 qualifying raked hands played – right up to a maximum of $100. No catches! As you've come to expect at bet365poker, our offer comes with no catches. There are:

• No deposit requirements
  • No wagering requirements
  • No withdrawal requirements

Remember to log in from 1st December at 0.00 and hunt those bonuses down! Keep in mind you must play those all-important qualifying raked hands at minimum $0.50/$1.00 tables ($1/$2 for Fixed Limit) – then email [email protected] and we’ll credit your account with a free $10 bonus chip for every 50 qualifying raked hands played. The free chips are on us!

Since i seem to have become something of a bonus hunter in the past few months, I thought that i'd put this up for anyone who wasn't aware of it, as its a one of the best bonus offers i've found. Bet 365 have been running this each month since september (i think) but i only found out last month.

The great thing about this bonus is that unlike lots of sites the raked hand requirement is not contributed raked hands

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif ..................... that means that you don't actually have to have put money into the pot to be credited with a raked hand, you just have to have been dealt cards in a hand where the pot gets to $5 or over. This means you can play nice and tight waiting for premium hands and still accumulate the raked hands for hands you fold..................... ideal if you are new to cash games or don't play them very often. If you do play cash games then its quick easy money....................... which doesn't happen that often bigokay.gif

The bonus can also be paid out in installments with every 50 raked hands which is easy to achieve when you don't have to contribute to the pot to be credited with the raked hand. I recieved mine a few hours after emailing the customer services

clap.gif

I cleared last months full bonus in one night playing 4 cash tables at the same time so it doesn't neccesarily take too long either

bigokay.gif

Its also worth noting that you don't actually have to play $0.50/$1.00 tables ($1/$2 for Fixed Limit) like it says, (i think this is just a recommendation to make sure the rake is big enough) , as i played all my hands last month at $0.25/$0.50

Good luck bigokay.gif

Re: Bet 365 December bonus

Its also worth noting that you don't actually have to play $0.50/$1.00 tables ($1/$2 for Fixed Limit) like it says' date= (i think this is just a recommendation to make sure the rake is big enough) , as i played all my hands last month at $0.25/$0.50
Hmmm......interesting. When this was put up last month, I emailed them and asked if I could play smaller tables, and they said no!! But if you got your dosh, I might give this a try this month...... I am also tempted to give the $600 bonus at Corals a go - problem is with these deals is they are difficult to compare.........

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.