The Destroying of the Credit Card Mission - 30/11/05

3hree

I've decided to try and destroy my credit card with good bets that I have found punted here or off my own back. I am currently £550 into my credit card. If I can get it down to £300 by Christmas then I think I can get it all off by end of January. I will be posting my bets in this thread with the stakes and where they are from, hopefully will be an interesting read. Anybody with the similar idea get involved!! If I start losing remind me that I don't have to bet on everything, I sometimes get that frame of mind. Probably start with tonight's UEFA Cup! Cheers, Jonny banana.gif

Re: The Destroying of the Credit Card Mission - 30/11/05 First bet will be: UEFA Cup CSKA Sofia vs Viking Over 2.5 Goals Few factors here to be considered. Firstly, CSKA manager asking his players to bring him first victory in group stages and give him a birthday present, '"I would to like to see my players giving their all," said JeÅ¡ić, whose side beat city rivals PFC Slavia Sofia at the weekend. "Of course, we will play to win. But the most important thing is how we will perform."' With this in mind if his team wins 6-5 he'll be happy. Another important factor is that for Viking this is the last game of their season and many a big name are leaving/retiring. These players will want to go out on a high, not to mention the impending departure of Roy Hodgson to manage Finland! 'Frode Hansen, Egil Østenstad and Bjørn Berland all retire after the game, while Peter Kopteff leaves during the January transfer window. Captain Brede Hangeland is also expected to be sold in the new year.' Another thing is that Viking have travelled with their keeper, who has a bad back injury. I fully expect this match to exceed 2 goals. Confidence - 75% Stake - £40 banana.gif

Re: The Destroying of the Credit Card Mission - 30/11/05 Cheers fella's, Late addition: - Peter Crouch to score first 5/1 Stake £10, Confidence 0.05%... but there's a chance! Also just seen the United team sheet: - United HT/FT @ Evens - £10 United -1.5 @2.17 - £10 United to win both halves - 5/2!!! - £5 Second half to produce most goals - £10 Come on you reds banana.gif

Re: The Destroying of the Credit Card Mission - 30/11/05 Not the best start, could have done with a fifth goal to bring a big profit in the United match, disappointed also as C.S.K.A Sofia could only manage a 2-0 win at home to Viking. Not best of starts but alas, on we go!! 6 Bets 2 Wins 4 Losses Total Staked - £85 Total Returned - £42.50 Maybe back with a few NBA bets in a while banana.gif

Re: The Destroying of the Credit Card Mission - 30/11/05 Something I've been trying of late is trying to exploit the handicap market in NBA. Pushing the Handicap line to its boundaries and coming up with the lowest odds and putting them in trebles.

MIA Heat @ ATL Hawks (Game Totals)Under 198.0 5/18NoneTo Run
201/12/2005LA Clippers @ CLE Cavaliers (Game Totals)Under 205.0 5/18NoneTo Run
301/12/2005POR TBlazers @ WAS Wizards (Game Totals)Under 197.0 5/18NoneTo Run
401/12/2005DET Pistons @ NJ Nets (Game Totals)Under 191.5 5/18NoneTo Run
501/12/2005CHI Bulls @ NY Knicks (Game Totals)Under 193.0 5/18NoneTo Run
601/12/2005PHI 76ers @ BOS Celtics (Game Totals)Under 213.0 5/18NoneTo Run
701/12/2005IND Pacers @ PHX Suns (Game Totals)Under 201.5 5/18NoneTo Run
801/12/2005NO Hornets @ DEN Nuggets (Game Totals)Under 193.5 5/18NoneTo Run
901/12/2005CHA Bobcats @ SEA SSonics (Game Totals)Under 204.5 5/18NoneTo Run
1001/12/2005SAC Kings @ GS Warriors (Game Totals)Over 195.0 5/18NoneTo Run
40P trebles equal stake of £48 with chance of winning £52 to show a dead £100 return if all ten come in, if 2/3 fail I get money back. I've only ever got money back before but its an interesting system