GaF

**Poker Wednesday 30th November**  

1. 1.

• 19:00 Parbet $1500
    • 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 BlueSq Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 SO Dollar Up MTT Leg 9
    • 01:00 High Flier

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th November** No fun playing this Paddy Power $500 freeroll at the moment (and I'm ill too, a rare early evening post from me as I'm off work). It's more or less 'game show poker' with the luckiest bugger winning. :( EDIT: I got crippled going all-in with A9o against the small blind's A6h and they get a 6 on the flop! Battled my way back with a few lucky all-ins only to finish 49th. This is as good enough a primer that I will not be paying money to go into a Turbo tourney in the future if this freeroll is anything to go by.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th November** Just this minute walked in from work, registered for the Dollar up:ok and gonna browse the forum and catch up, all with an ice cold beer:loon

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th November** I was near blinded out of the bluesquare freeroll but caught 2 hands and am back up to 3,000 chips. I'm also in the virgin freeroll - its meant to be $5000 but there seems to be no money in the lobby. Smell something fishy in this one.