Think I'm falling in love with this site!

Dodger

:notworthy Thank you, Thank You all. :notworthy I came to this site only a few days ago after somebody posted on the Betfair forum that it was a great place to get the latest information on poker games etc. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Saw that a post was up (by GotaFancy) showing the day’s freerolls and on that thread there was information leading to the Paddy Power freerolls (from Ovalman). I downloaded that site and have won the $250 freeroll, under SimonC001, winning $67.50 (£39.30} in the process.

Thanks again for a great site, with great information, and I’ve so far only scratched the surface. Brilliant! :cheers

Re: Think I'm falling in love with this site!

Saw that a post was up (by GotaFancy) showing the day’s freerolls and on that thread there was information leading to the Paddy Power freerolls (from Ovalman).
:welcome mate , now stop giving ovalman the credit for my posts :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol read my posts too :sad:sad:sad http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21534 :lol:lol:lol

Re: Think I'm falling in love with this site! :clap :clap :clap :clap Nice one Dodger. This place had the same effect on me tbh. Before I discovered PuntersLounge I did something other than read threads, suffer bad beats, laugh at others, download poker clients, discuss the merits of AKo, think of usernames, complain about poker clients, sulk, worship 72o, watch GaF? on TV, bet on NFL, watch NFL, complain about NFL, sulk, talk to sitouts (thanks George), lose at heads up, get jinxed, see the Mrs. above me in the PB list, talk shite on General Chat, talk shite about NFL, talk shite about poker, stay up far too late cheering mates I've never met on, having the piss taken, cursing missed registrations, learning Hungarian, understanding Sharpe1, spamming the chat with PL adverts, finding new MTT's, :lol@TQM, brael, phillosify, danno, Big Andy, slapdash, GaF?, fenners, gazza, friskyfitz, waynemcke, legendkiller, guesswest, ovalman, laidbackbloke, Harry Trueman, Johnny Ray, red china, watergate, Reagan, vegan, jadedj, georgej, jomell (who you never recognise because he is always something different), Big Al, sulk, doing the ironing and sleeping. and did I mention sulking? Anyway, :welcome to Punterslounge.

Guest gazza271

:clap :clap :clap :clap Nice one Dodger. This place had the same effect on me tbh. Before I discovered PuntersLounge I did something other than read threads, suffer bad beats, laugh at others, download poker clients, discuss the merits of AKo, think of usernames, complain about poker clients, sulk, worship 72o, watch GaF? on TV, bet on NFL, watch NFL, complain about NFL, sulk, talk to sitouts (thanks George), lose at heads up, get jinxed, see the Mrs. above me in the PB list, talk shite on General Chat, talk shite about NFL, talk shite about poker, stay up far too late cheering mates I've never met on, having the piss taken, cursing missed registrations, learning Hungarian, understanding Sharpe1, spamming the chat with PL adverts, finding new MTT's, :lol@TQM, brael, phillosify, danno, Big Andy, slapdash, GaF?, fenners, gazza, friskyfitz, waynemcke, legendkiller, guesswest, ovalman, laidbackbloke, Harry Trueman, Johnny Ray, red china, watergate, Reagan, vegan, jadedj, georgej, jomell (who you never recognise because he is always something different), Big Al, sulk, doing the ironing and sleeping. and did I mention sulking? Anyway, :welcome to Punterslounge.
Quality as always Mr V:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Think I'm falling in love with this site! Welcome to PL Dodger. As long as you don't take yourself too seriously, we won't either :lol Sorry Mr V, hope it didn't take you too long to figure out i wasn't there. You only had a couple of hours. I'll try to do better next time... if i remember

:welcome mate , now stop giving ovalman the credit for my posts :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol read my posts too :sad:sad:sad http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21534 :lol:lol:lol
He did of course mean my reply on this thread: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21588 Your not getting the credit that easily :lol :clap :D