Win 25 Hours airtime in a Private Jet

GaF

jet_header.jpgstructure_1.gifstructure_2.gifstructure_3.gifstructure_4.gif This is on PartyPoker.net (that's the one with no real money tables). Works in a very similar way to the Ferrari competition - i.e. max 3500 entrants - top 200 qualify for next round. Registration is now open for the first round (unfortunately 1 am UK time tonight!!!!)
The High Flier Promo Ever wanted to buzz yourself and six buddies to Barbados one weekend and Boulder the next in your own private jet? Well, you could be doing just that if you enter our latest competition - High Flier Promo. PartyPoker.net has teamed up with NetJets.com to give one lucky player the chance to take a private jet to a choice of 5,500 airports anywhere in the world. The winner can clock up 25 hours airtime in as many journeys as he or she wants, carrying up to six pals on each trip. This is no cattle class deal. Expect five-star treatment with fully trained cabin staff catering to your every whim! You'll fly on a lavishly fitted, state-of-the-art aircraft from NetJets.com, the world’s leading private aviation company with one of the best safety and service records in the business.
Boarding details
  • You must enter one of the High Flier Promo Freerolls running at 20:00 (8:00 p.m.) ET, every day from November 26, 2005, to January 15, 2006. Enter now
  • The top 200 players from each qualifier will advance to our weekly High Flier Promo Satellite Freeroll held on Saturday at 17:00 (5:00 p.m.) ET.
  • The top 100 players from each Saturday freeroll will advance to the High Flier Promo final freeroll on Sunday January 15, 2006 at 12:50 p.m. ET.

Re: Win 25 Hours airtime in a Private Jet Similar is on PartyPoker.com, with a few significant differences: http://www.partypoker.com/news/events/jet_promotion.html 1) Freeroll has a buy in of 500 "points", only top 5 qualify, but time is more European Friendly (8:50 pm) 2) Can play cash satellites 3) A lot more prizes on offer (totalling $600,000) structure.gif

The Prizes
PositionPrizeValue
winner.gif25 hours airtime in luxury private jet for winner and up to 6 pals. Fly from/to 5,500 airports anywhere in the world. Five-star service, courtesy of NetJets.com, world's leading private aviation company.$125,000
2nd.gifMercedes G55 AMG - king of SUVs, combining superiority, control, and strength. With supercharged V-8 engine.$105,000
3rd.gifMercedes ML500 –SUV that offers distinctive exterior elements, enhanced comfort, and exhilarating performance and practicality.$75,000
4th.gifMercedes SLK350 - muscular roadster that delivers aggressive sports car styling and an exhilarating driving experience.$68,000
5th.gifMercedes C350 4Matic – 4x4 Luxury Sedan offers luxury features, refined suspension and richly furnished interiors.$50,000
6th.gif$177,000 minimum shared as per the following :popUp('jet_promotion_popup.html','330','400')'>pay out structure$177,000 min
Guaranteed Amount$600,000

Re: Win 25 Hours airtime in a Private Jet

26th Nov - am in it - awful lot of sitouts - (update) 491/3500 which I think was more like 491/1200 in reality as there were so many sitouts
I went out in about 600th ...... had 3 very large stacks at my table and they were stealing everything - in the end had to make my stand and that was that..... Agree with the sitouts!!! Registration is open for tonights - 1882 in so far........

Guest gazza271

Re: Win 25 Hours airtime in a Private Jet

I qualified for the weekly final last night :nana :cow
Well done mate:ok :nana I keep registering then forgetting about it:sad Back to work tomorrow as well so doubtful i'm gonna get a chance to play this one due to its time, :hope for yah in the weekly final