Eurolinx $50,000 Freeroll

GaF

I presume everyone has had this email? Each Satellite costs 10 FPP points and top 10 go through to the final. So you can have 6 attempts at it (I think - haven't looked in detail yet!!)

Dear Customer We are pleased to inform you that you have been credited 60 FPP! This is done because we want all players to have the possibility to play the FPP WEEK FINAL $50,000! There are 10 FPP and 50 FPP Frenzy tournaments which you can enter and win enough FPP to enter the FPP WEEK FINAL $50,000 tournament. We at Eurolinx Poker wish you good luck at the tables and hope to see you in the final!

Re: Eurolinx $50,000 Freeroll Ok - just had a closer look at this, and it's not quite what I thought. The "FPP Frenzy" games going on at the moment are just games where you buy in with FPP points and get paid out in FPP points. The $50,000 freeroll (tomorrow!!!) has a 3000 FPP points buy in - so you need a few wins to earn that!!! HOWEVER, there are just 19 entrants in this so far :loon. I get the feeling Eurolinx have realised that not many people will have enough FPP points to buy in, so they've sent out a load of free FPP's to try and boost the entry a bit ........ could be worth pulling out the stops to get enough FPP points (and I'm even considering playing cash games there to try and do it - how many would I need to play to hit 3000, and can I do that by tomorrow??) It wouldn't surprise me at all to see just a couple of hundred people (or less!!!!) in this - a $50,000 freeroll - madness!!!!!! If there were 200, thats equivalent to a $250 buy in per person - am I missing something?

Re: Eurolinx $50,000 Freeroll This is their info on FPP points:

FPP Frequent player points are are awarded according to the following criteria: For Sit and Go and Multi Table tournaments, a FPP is given at a fixed 5% of all fees. This means that you will get 1 FPP for every 20 cents you pay as a fee or 5 points for every dollar. For ring games, the following apply:
RakeFPP/Player
$0.5-$10.5
$1-1
They also have a 1000% deposit bonus running at the moment
XXL For a limited time only, Eurolinx Poker is running the biggest bonus in poker history! It is a time limited 1000% matching deposit signup bonus, maximum $10,000! You have six weeks to claim the bonus, and you can choose to have it paid out in $25 increments for each 250FPP you earn, or paid out in a lump sum at the end of the bonus period. Bonus code: XXL For full claim and redemption rules please click this link.
I've gone brain dead at the moment - any thoughts on considering if 3000 FPP points is achievable by tomorrow, and realistically how much of the deposit bonus can be earnt in 6 weeks?

Re: Eurolinx $50,000 Freeroll

Suspect you're right' date=' but also suspect 3000FPP through cash play is equal to more than $250. That's a guess based on no factual information :D - But I 've played hours of cash on there and only have a little over 100.[/quote'] Cheers Guesswest - seems to knock that idea on the head - only chance really is to play some of the FPP Frenzy games and hope to hit it lucky!!!!

Re: Eurolinx $50,000 Freeroll I'd say it'd be virtually impossible to get 3000FPP by tomorrow, certainly you'd have to be playing multiple tables around the clock to do it. I'm also not sure if you can claim the bonus and use your FPP's for entries, you probably can, but might be worth checking. Is a really good bonus though in it's own right, I might give it a shot.