**November MTT Leg 7**Wed 23rd Nov 9pm GMT

GaF

Re: **November MTT Leg 7**Wed 23rd Nov 9pm GMT Don't feel bad jaded:) only just came back in after my 5th disconnection of the evening and AK sittin there so just chucked it all in. I've been screwed all night my 9s were holding up till the river and my top pair earlier was called by 2 shite pair. Just win it PL'ers:ok

Re: **November MTT Leg 7**Wed 23rd Nov 9pm GMT Good luck those still in. Let's get another PL winner. I just sent this to SO:

I have noticed frequent disconnections recently on your poker site. I play at a few other sites as well, and I'm afraid I have to say that I am almost never disconnected from their sites, but it is a regular occurrence on yours. I played in your "Dollar Up" MTT this evening and was disconnected TWICE, once at a fairly late stage of the tournament when I had quite a good hand, which was annoying. In a tournament like this, which only costs me a dollar to enter, this is irritating, but no big deal. But you should know that while your software is as unreliable as it is at present, I would not even consider entering any tournament that cost more than a trivial amount to enter on your site. When I managed to reconnect, several other players were complaining on "chat" about the disconnections. I am not asking for compensation. Apart from the disconnection problem, I quite like your site, and I think you should be aware that until you solve this problem, you will never attract the level of business you might ... it's just too dangerous for players to put their money at the mercy of your server.