Allinn Poker

guesswest

I just found a really interesting prima site. Firstly, apologies for posting what's ostensibly a dodgy salesman / referral request :D - but it's a pretty unique type of site and idea, read on to see what I mean. It's profit/rake sharing, in a similar vein to the late Pokershare, but a lot better because it's Prima, has higher margins, and counts tournament play. Firstly, I'm only posting this because I'm pretty sure that PL has no affiliate deal with this site, if I'm wrong, apologies, and by all means edit this post to stick an aff link on. The idea is that a bunch of people, ie this forum, who are playing on Prima anyway, use it and generate increased rakeback by being interlinked. So the idea is shared rakeback, in a sort of pyramid, kinda like myspace with cash. Basically you refer people, who refer people and you build up a 'down line', getting a decreasing percentage of shared rakeback as the players generating it move further away from you in the downline. This seems like a really cool idea for forum members to sign up to en masse. And the order in which people do so isn't really particularly important to me, just so long as everyone is interlinked. So for instance, if someone wanted to use my initial referral then stick their own on this thread to spread it about, that'd be cool. You have to have someone refer you to use this site, if you don't, their system will automatically generate you a random referee to start your downline, so makes sense to keep it here. I've already started playing here, so anyone using my referral will start to generate income from my rakeback even if they don't play. To sign up go to www.allinpoker.com and use my sponsor id which is AIS05QJ, or PM me name and email ad and I can send out a referral email. Want to make clear that I'm not trying to hog referrals, it's just to get the ball rolling, I welcome anyone to jump in on this thread once they're signed up with their own sponsor ID, or to refer anyone, it's just so people are interlinked - I just figure a lot of people play on Prima anyway, and with a bunch of us linked, it beats any other bonus on the network hands down. Whatcha all think?