Rugby Scotland vs ABs

AJ

A foot in both camps for me with this game.. TAB in NZ price the game Ab's 1.01 Scotland 25.00 Draw 60.00 No prices up for the handicap yet, but I have a feeling that the Ab's aren't going to win this by as much as people expect. The conditions might not support high scoring rugby, 13 chances for the AB's to play Scotland. I'd be interested to see where the spread is, going by the prices, it might be as high as 40+ points, if it is I'll oppose the AB's to cover it.

Re: Rugby Scotland vs ABs NZTab has the margin at 36.5pts Hard to get a handle on this game, will the AB's run away with it or will Scotland step up and get some help from the conditions ? Can't see much value around attacking the margin either way so am going to have a bet on the "potential" wonderkid and back Toeava to score a try. Unless injured I would expect him to play the whole game and as he likes to hit the line would expect to see Conrad Smith putting into space a few times. 1pt Toeava to score a try @ 1.50 (NZTab) Cheers CK

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.