The Gaming Club E-Mails

Valiant23

Got this e-mail tonight;

http://www.gamingclubpoker.net/mailers/conversion/images/paperclip.gif="" target="_blank">
http://www.gamingclubpoker.net/mailers/conversion/images/money.gif="" target="_blank"> Guaranteed Freeroll Tournaments are free and easy – so take your seat and you could claim your share in over $120,000! Tournaments are held daily, so there’s always another chance for you to play and win. The pot is guaranteed, so what are you waiting for? The money is there and waiting to be won. Guaranteed Freeroll Tournaments mean no buy-in! Enter one of our freerolls in the software now, take your seat at the daily $1,000 freeroll, starting at 13:00 ET!
http://www.gamingclubpoker.net/mailers/conversion/images/gcp.gif="" target="_blank">Today’s $10 Trivia! What is the value of our monthly guaranteed freerolls?
red_block.gif
$1,200
red_block.gif $120,000
Click on the correct answer to win. Customer Support | Terms and Conditions | Unsubscribe Sender: Carmen Media Group Ltd, 651 Europort, Gibraltar, Europe
index_04.gifindex_05.gif Clicked on the right answer and won $10.:ok Anyone else got these?

• 1 month later...

Re: The Gaming Club E-Mails I received $20 of this site, and despite playing in the 'newbie' freeroll I don't think I'd played this site since. Anyway, with a little time (and peace-Mrs V. went shopping :puke) I decided to spend all $20 on 8 STT's ($2.00 + 0.50) and record briefly how I did. This is not an in depth analysis, but a summary of what happened; Game 1-Finished 4th pocket 8's on BB get beat by KQo Game 2-finished 6th A7 on BB SB raises and I go all in to protect he shows K9o and flops 2 more K's Game 3-finished in 10th Pocket 8's busted by AKo Game 4-out early thanks to a failed bluff Game 5-AKo gets busted by KQo! Game 6-Come 1st winning $10 Game 7-Come second winning $6 Game 8-Came 1st winning $10 too tight and nearly got blinded out, but managed to hang on then get a run of cards. Profit on the afternoon $6 (not counting the bill off Mrs V.:(). In the past I've had opportunity to spend an afternoon playing STT's, but recording my results really helped.:ok

Re: The Gaming Club E-Mails hi guys well i joined this gaming club 16days ago. also answered every question correctly i might add (not rocket science.. already give you the answer at the top lol) but like the rest it says thanks for entry see you at the tables.. :cry :cry so 15 correct answers an SFA but still try the freerolls all the best kev merry xmas all