Madness

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

Jeez, just finnished CITY AM in 9th.....what a night.....my damn head is still spinning. Seriously that was far to many games for me and my play suffered as a result. I'm gonna have to be a bit more selective in future and limit it to maybe 3 tournys at same time:unsure

Re: Madness Yeah - utter madness - I've played 5 cash games on SO at the same time before without too much difficulty, but tonight, playing 6 tables on 5 sites, at different stages of tourneys (therefore needing different play and on different software) was absolutely stupid!!!!! Definitely need to be more selective in the future - couldn't believe I was sticking with the Betfair Freerolls when they only paid top 2 and top 3 - but it was too late by the time I realised.......

Re: Madness I have the most splitting headache. 3 tables seemed like a walk in the park by the end of it. I won $4 at Gaming Club, Super System, and $40 at Eurolinx (I think). Glad its all over and I won't be doing more than 3 simultaneously EVER again..........unless of course there are all far too good value to miss :tongue2

Re: Madness That was certainly a frantic night :loon Never tried playing that many tables before at the same time, as said above it was to much really. Made a couple of silly mistakes where i missed other players big hands that were out there, and would have played differently if i was playing only one or two tables. Every time I think i lost to another Pl'er so it helped ease the pain by knowing my chips were helping other PL'ers progress.... Should be more selective next time so many tournaments come up on the same night, BUT i can guarantee that i won't learn and enter them all again :rollin Came away with $4 at gamingclub, and improved my average at the SO dollar up so not a total failure to the night... Well done to everyone tonight there were a lot of great results out there tonight from PL'ers... I did see some banter on the table chat from another forums members commenting on the number of PL players around last night and how we were out in force :) - all seemed friendly but didn't pick up which forum they were from as I was playing to many tables. As I'm new here I haven't picked up anything from the threads i've read so far. Is there a rivalry with another forum? Have i joined the darkside?!?!:lol

Re: Madness I too couldn't keep up with the state of play. Folded aces for not being quick enough, called stupid flush draws and straight draws and generally cost myself chips on every game I played on. I never got anywhere near the placeings and in fact played a £5 STT on Betfair and was first out which in hindsight was maniac play. Gonna stick to one game tonight and worry about the rest if I get knocked out of it.

Re: Madness

I did see some banter on the table chat from another forums members commenting on the number of PL players around last night and how we were out in force :) - all seemed friendly but didn't pick up which forum they were from as I was playing to many tables. As I'm new here I haven't picked up anything from the threads i've read so far. Is there a rivalry with another forum? Have i joined the darkside?!?!:lol
I'm sure my PC emitted a sigh of relief as it powered down last night. As regards the 'rivalry' with another forum it seems to me to be very much one way. I know some PLers had split from us and decided to set up their own forum. I truly don't know the forum's name, but I read about a little of the split in the archive at the bottom. I don't know about PL being the dark side, although I tried to recruit the devil from Sun Poker last night.:lol

Re: Madness The Priory 42 Doolally Drive Maddington Liverpool Dear Gaf At about 1.00am last night we admitted a patient suffering from stress and hyperactivity and was wondering if you could shed some light on this occurence. The patient was admitted nervously chuntering on about "Got to play the Dollar Up,Got to play the Nordic Freeroll,Trading Aces,Gaming Club" and so forth,whilst drooling and trying to smoke cigarettes and drinking coffee at the same time. We took the patient to the food hall and let him have something to eat but whilst we had turned our backs the patient started to raise the rest of our patients for the chips on their plate culminating in a fight over a "steak and kidney pie" that he claims he was "all in" for. If you could shed any light on what has caused this please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience Yours Hopefully Dr Rown T Bend

Re: Madness I tried to play both games at Betfair and couldn't handle it. I was relieved to get knocked out of the grand prix and get on with the city freeroll where I was doing a bit better. I'll be registering for the freeroll again tonight but paying more attention to the SO envy game.

Right' date=' at least tonight is a little more sensible, gaming club and betfair on the desktop, safety net and envy on laptop......:\[/quote'] :rollin At least if it doesn't work out you may be able to get a part in any further 'Matrix' movies! GL to anyone else doing the same tonight! :ok

I too couldn't keep up with the state of play. Folded aces for not being quick enough, called stupid flush draws and straight draws and generally cost myself chips on every game I played on. I never got anywhere near the placeings and in fact played a £5 STT on Betfair and was first out which in hindsight was maniac play. Gonna stick to one game tonight and worry about the rest if I get knocked out of it.
turned out to be quite a game that though for a £5 stt :rollin