Value eurolinx tournament

Mr Bubbles

Just had this through from eurolinx, unforturently I can't join it as my money has not cleared my neteller account yet... :sad Seems look good value though so I sugest everyone else does. Dear Customer It is with great joy that we can announce the return of our MTT tournaments. We will slowly be phasing these in throughout the week. As the weekend draws near, there will be a new tournament schedule published. FPP Week Today is the beginning of FPP week To start it all we are running a $20,000 guaranteed tournament this evening with a $1 buyin. Please be aware that there are only 1500 seats available, be ready when the registration begins! XXL Bonus As you may have noticed, we have launched a tremendous 1000% bonus for new customers. To make things fair to our existing customers, we have decided to allow everyone the use of this bonus as a reload bonus until the end of November. Just make a deposit and claim the bonus per the rules on the promotions page. Good luck at the tables!

Re: Value eurolinx tournament Cheers Mr Bubbles - I've just checked out my Eurolinx account and I have $7 in there from the freerolls, so I'll give this a go (on top of everything else :loon) This is just phenomenal value!!!!!!! Assuming it's full, your $1 is actually worth about a $14 buy in.

Re: Value eurolinx tournament Quick warning about the Eurolinx server, I don't know what it was like before the upgrade there, but its certainly not been up to much this week. I've played a few tournies there in the past few days, and I have found myself being regularly disconnected when I'm running other poker sites or browsing websites (esp. betfair). One occasion was particularly annoying...was short stacked but near to the prizes, had AK, was disconnected before I had a chance to move all in :@