The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll

Mr Bubbles

As per email received $2,000 Freeroll Tournament DAILY! Yes you read that correctly, we're running a $2,000 Freeroll every day till November 26! Every day, no exceptions! If you think that's cool this next bit will really blow your mind! No entry requirements, just arrive and play AND you can play in as many tournaments as you want to. Play every day, what have you got to lose? Tournaments will run at 2pm (EST) / 8pm (CET) every day until November 26. Registration open 2 hours before the tournament commences so make sure you're logged on in time to sign up. Okay now you can run and make your purchase and rake your hands and get you 50% Reload Bonus and sign up for your $2,000 Freeroll tournament and win loads of cash! See you at the tables, Mr_bubbles!

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll Mr Bubbles, send me your alias and find me a promotion code via PM. I've signed up for the site, I will use you as my referrer since you started the thread. I'm not putting any money in just yet but if I do, it could benefit both of us. If you don't want to refer me then say and I will get someone else to do it. Thanks. notsobroke on prima

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll from looking at the website, I need to send them your email address and then they email you to invite you to join plus I need to have deposited $50 dollars, in the past for the refer a friend to work, problem being not sure if i have deposited $50 dollars in there or not yet, as I have had the account going for sometime. If you want me try drop me a private message with your mail address.

Mr Bubbles, send me your alias and find me a promotion code via PM. I've signed up for the site, I will use you as my referrer since you started the thread. I'm not putting any money in just yet but if I do, it could benefit both of us. If you don't want to refer me then say and I will get someone else to do it. Thanks. notsobroke on prima

Guest gazza271

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll Just had an interesting call from gaming club, have been invited to take part in the 5k freeroll on 8th December at 2300 (USA time)...apparently you have to receive the phonecall to be invited in and registered, anyone else had a call yet ? I have also had £10 credited to my account,nice one, and the guy was also going on about the first deposit bonus but to be honest the line was so bad i could hardly make it out. Impressed with this site so far (except for last nights freeroll when my KK got done by a 10flush:( )

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll Hmmm. Any of you get a phone call from them though? I got one just from a fellow with a South African accent to tell me about some stuff I already knew (the $5,000 New Player freeroll and what not and the $10 for joining). EDIT: Yeah, the line was bad. :\ :eek :lol

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll

Just had an interesting call from gaming club, have been invited to take part in the 5k freeroll on 8th December at 2300 (USA time)...apparently you have to receive the phonecall to be invited in and registered, anyone else had a call yet ? I have also had £10 credited to my account,nice one, and the guy was also going on about the first deposit bonus but to be honest the line was so bad i could hardly make it out. Impressed with this site so far (except for last nights freeroll when my KK got done by a 10flush:( )
Yes - I've just this second had that phone call - the line was incredibly bad!!! (He said he was calling from S.Africa) - exactly the same details as you (except I didn't ask the time of the rookie freeroll!!!) - It's a shame if it's 11pm US time - last one was 11pm UK time ....... might ask them to let me in the next one instead if that time is correct.......

Guest gazza271

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll He even asked me if i classed myself as an average or above average player.................obviously i replied " well below average actually,you should see me play":D

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll Was this persons name Gareth, by any chance? I want to kill the fcuker. Sunday night/Monday I have to be up at 3.30/4.00 to go to Hereford, and I get back at 8, in bed by 9 til 12. 3 ****ing times the phone went 3 times I dragged myself to the phone 3 times it stopped ringing. I hope I get 'invited' and win, cos I'm gonna spend the winnings on a hitman. :@ :@ :@

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll Same phone call and free $10 :nana as rest of you - line was bad but asked him to speak up and it got a bit louder. Plan to spend my $10 and enter a few free rolls to get a feel of the site and then figure out whether its worth putting $50 in to get $50 bonus - anyone any details on how long it looks like you need to earn the bonus - (sporting odds are the obvious baseline their $100 bonus was brilliantly ez money). I got invite to the 8th December one - if it is 11:00 pm US EST then I think its worth sending a joint plea to get a block move to 11:00 pm GMT - mind u it is a Friday night/Saturday morning so maybe putting an alarm on for 4:00 am UK time is possible....

• 3 weeks later...

Re: The gaming Club $2,000 freeroll I'm in..... I emailed The Gaming Club to complain about the start time (and to ask to be entered in the next one at a more sensible time) - this was their reply.....

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email however we were experiencing technical difficulties with our email servers, we appreciate your patience and understanding. Kindly note the Rookie Freerolls are always held at the same time. After much research we found this to be the most convenient time for the freeroll to be held as we have players from all over the world with different time zones. Please be sure to keep up to date with your latest information on how to change your password, our latest promotions and many more exciting options by clicking on the "Menu" button and selecting "My Homepage" button in the Poker Software. Should you require further assistance and information, please feel free to contact our support desk. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience
After "much research" :lol :lol :lol What they mean is, they only care about the American market!!!!!