**Poker Saturday 19th November**

GaF

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th November**

Can't remember this being mentioned before but I've just noticed a freeroll starting at Bet365 at 9:45am for $1000. Just over 400 in so far if it doesn't go over 1000 then it could be not bad value.
and I've just noticed a raked hands requirement! :wall sorrrreeeee...! :$

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th November** Still in the Parbet in 105th out of 220 left. Chips have been up and down like a yoyo. Was at 30k, now at 17k. Winning hands I shouldn't, losing hands I should win. :eyes Ah, just got doubled up to 38k and 33rd with my QQ. I thank you! :nana

Re: **Poker Saturday 19th November** Anyone see Steve Davis last night? (or was it night before last?) First hand of the tourney he was dealt KK and ended up all in pre flop against an opponent with AA - and he was out 1st hand - unlucky in my book ........

Anyone see Steve Davis last night? (or was it night before last?) First hand of the tourney he was dealt KK and ended up all in pre flop against an opponent with AA - and he was out 1st hand - unlucky in my book ........
I seen that. Couldn't believe what happened! Poor sod... I thought he took it quite well! :lol Talking of which... heat 18 you were in GaF? by my reckoning that's coming up this Wednesday! :ok

Talking of which... heat 18 you were in GaF? by my reckoning that's coming up this Wednesday! :ok
Nah - I'm pretty certain it'll be Thursday :$ Last nights was the first heat that I saw being filmed - I played quite a bit with some of the lads from that heat. Didn't Hubble get the cards? I was gonna give out a spoiler there and tell you who wins tonights, but managed to bite my tongue just in time.........