Man Utd Freeroll - Wed 23rd Nov at 7:30 PM on Laddies

GaF

Had trouble finding this - it's not tonight as they say, but next Wednesday. And they say registration is open! It isn't - opens at 7:30 PM tonight. Enter our Charity Freeroll this Wednesday at 19:30 GMT for your chance to win a VIP trip for 2 to watch Manchester United v Portsmouth at Old Trafford on 3rd December 2005. Not only will you receive VIP treatment at the match, but you will also be given the unique opportunity to take part in a penalty shoot out competition at half-time during the game. The tournament will be free to enter and offer $5 re-buy's for the first hour. Ladbrokes Poker will donate all money raised through re-buys to the Rainbow Trust, as chosen by Paddy Crerand. To register, select "Multi-Table Tournaments" and then "Freeroll" and the tournament will be listed in the "Choose Table" section of the lobby. Registration is open now, to allow plenty of time for new players to register. Remember if you want to re-buy, you will need to have credited your account with funds before the tournament starts. Prizes: Places 1 & 2 - VIP tickets for 2 to Manchester United v Portsmouth on Saturday 3rd December including taking part in a penalty shoot out at half-time during the match and meeting Paddy Crerand. Eight Runners-ups (places 3 to 10) will win a pair of tickets to Manchester United v Portsmouth on 3rd December or a Manchester United shirt signed by Paddy Crerand Bonus Prize Draw – Everyone who registers for the tournament will be entered into a Prize Draw to win a signed Manchester United shirt. Registration is open NOW

Re: Man Utd Freeroll - Wed 23rd Nov at 7:30 PM on Laddies Despite giving up my season ticket and saying I'd never go whilst the Yankie Gnome owned the club, I might have a go at this and wear my 'Fcuk off Glazer' t-shirt on the pitch for the penalty shoot-out. :spank Let me win!

Re: Man Utd Freeroll - Wed 23rd Nov at 7:30 PM on Laddies

Enter our Charity Freeroll this Wednesday at 19:30 GMT for your chance to win a VIP trip for 2 to watch Manchester United v Portsmouth at Old Trafford on 3rd December 2005.
You knew it was coming... someone is having a laugh aren't they? :eyes