**November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT

GaF

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT

Anyone see what happened to Ildiko? He seems to have been awarded joint first place with Fenner.......
I've just seen that as well. Can't remember what happened to him. Maybe he's another PL'er and SO have realised that they may as well just start giving us first places:loon .

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT :clap Yep a big well done to fenner:clap Also Andy and Al:clap and :welcome Ent202 or Subby(who's knocked me out quite often:( ) to PuntersLounge. Another tournament we(i say "we" but i went down like Divine Brown on Hugh Grant)took down. Still got to set the record straight for Mr V regerding the Pro comment(hoping GaF n Brael will help me out here) this is vaguely how the conversation went.... GaF: I see PocketLady is upto 8th Brael: Is she turning Pro? Sharpe1ne: I'm not even gonna laugh at the Double Entendre. See innocent:tongue2

Still got to set the record straight for Mr V regerding the Pro comment(hoping GaF n Brael will help me out here) this is vaguely how the conversation went.... GaF: I see PocketLady is upto 8th Brael: Is she turning Pro? Sharpe1ne: I'm not even gonna laugh at the Double Entendre. See innocent:tongue2
Totally innocent... the other side of the 'Pro' comment never even crossed my mind until Sharpe1ne pointed it out! :$ I don't want to say too much more as it may just drop me deeper in it with V... he'll be coming to London to give me a kicking never mind supporting me in The Sun final! :eek

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT I was trying to explain that it wasn't TQM, but it was too much for the system and it threw me out...never to let me back in. Red Fear is the name of the Aberdeen FC supporters club I was in. Sadly now defunct, but a name to strike FEAR into rival poker players...or maybe not ;) Paul.

clap.gif Well Played Fenners clap.gif Red Fear - did you call yourself this because you blush when girls talk to you? I said hi and you folded and satout. roll.gif

Red Fear is the name of the Aberdeen FC supporters club I was in. Sadly now defunct, but a name to strike FEAR into rival poker players...or maybe not ;) Paul.
:welcome to PL Red.:ok I guessed as much. Fortunately this didn't occur to GaF?, who, although proud to be a gooner was lucky not to think of using his old supporters club as his username.:ok Oh yeah the supportes club name? Up The Arse We Love It:tongue2