**November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT

GaF

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT Hope you all managed to get screenshots so you can send them off to complain. If I'd managed to get connected once I'd have tried to get some 'evidence' Paul, if you read this - well played but next time just leave me in sit out mode so that I can get a higher position. lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT

Can anyone tell me if i'm still in it - not been able to play now for about 20 min. :( Thanks GAF - now if only i could log back in :wall :wall :wall :wall
You are at my table, sat out with 885 but blinds in 2 hands time.

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT

Can anyone tell me if i'm still in it - not been able to play now for about 20 min. :( Thanks GAF - now if only i could log back in :wall :wall :wall :wall
Same trouble here george, got booted out now can't log in......

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT Just posted off complaint number 4 to Sporting Odds - I'm just wasting my time though am I? Oops, meant to post it - here it is. USERNAME - SCOTTSPIERS I have just spent another frustrating night trying to get connected to your 'dollar up' tourney. As per usual I was only connected long enough to be able to pay my entrance money. These problems are now becoming more frequent and more widespread - is the software ever going to be sorted out or is the problem still with the paying customer? I play at many sites and Sporting Odds is the only one where this problem exists. I look forward to your reply. yours Scott Spiers

Re: **November MTT Leg 5** Wed 16th November 9pm GMT I don't think we should give up on SO yet. It is still great value and after the success of the last 3 tourneys... you only have to look at the PL net profit. I know some people may say that it is "the principle" but at the end of the day we've all only lost about 55p each for a shot at nearly £100.